manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+9
Jin Grand
zozo hurley(nasin)
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Hiroto Takashi
Sinister92
Reynemesis
Tmack
Devodin
hanabishi kanda
13 posters

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 5 Empty Re: the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *suddenly nothing is happening while kandas right eye on his right palm is glowing*
    *blinks*
    kanda- the power to cansel any energy bace technique. it is a good power to erase pain
    *then kanda punches at Devodin but misses purpously deestroying a boulder*
    and the power to deconstruct covering the power to cansel. its a good combo to end this pain
    OOc: sry had to get sum grub
    ~Rey shiupos next to kanda~
    now their must be a reasonable way to end this
    kanda- huff, huff
    *kanda then punches at Devodin*
    ~Rey shiupos infront of the punch blocking it with both hands~
    i guess thats a no
    *suddely, Devodin's arm is starting to bleed where kands right arm is touching*
    kanda- huff, the power to deconstuct
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 5 Empty Re: the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- huff, huff
    *The crystal continues to grow on the floor and my wings and scythe are complete, the hole in my chest covered over by crystal to stop the bloodflow*
    "Pain is life, it tells you that you are truly, gloriously, alive."
    kanda- stop this pain
    *aka and her cildren then turns around and head back*
    nami- mom. what are you doing
    aka- we must stop your father
    nami- but he doesn't even have any memories
    aka- our bond still exist
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *suddenly nothing is happening while kandas right eye on his right palm is glowing*
    *blinks*
    kanda- the power to cansel any energy bace technique. it is a good power to erase pain
    *then kanda punches at Devodin but misses purpously deestroying a boulder*
    and the power to deconstruct covering the power to cansel. its a good combo to end this pain
    OOc: sry had to get sum grub
    ~Rey shiupos next to kanda~
    now their must be a reasonable way to end this
    kanda- huff, huff
    ~Rey shiupos infront of the punch blocking it with both hands~
    i guess thats a no
    *suddely, Devodin's arm is starting to bleed where kands right arm is touching*
    kanda- huff, the power to deconstuct
    ~turns around to look at Devodin~
    ~thinks~ perfect time to lose Gabriel
    ~rey move kanda arm and double pumch his chest~
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:18 pm

*shunpo's into the field*

i felt some interesting reiatsu
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:20 pm

*kanda then jabs his right arm into the ground and makes a giant crater with a single piller that kanda is standing on*
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*kanda then jabs his right arm into the ground and makes a giant crater with a single piller that kanda is standing on*
    ~Rey jumps in the air to avoid the blast of the crator and stays in the air looking at kanda~
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*kanda then jabs his right arm into the ground and makes a giant crater with a single piller that kanda is standing on*
    "Your eyes are clouded so you cannot see, even though the truth is always within you."
    *I let out a sigh, coughing a little blood up and my eyes harden*
    "Killing you would be mercy right now."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    ~Rey jumps in the air to avoid the blast of the crator and stays in the air looking at kanda~
    *kanda is now on his knees, then coughs up some blood*
    kanda- cough, cough. this pain. i must erase this pain
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:28 pm

can i join.......... i already joined before this started.......
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:29 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:can i join.......... i already joined before this started.......
    if you are on the list then you can join any time
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:29 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:can i join.......... i already joined before this started.......
    yeah
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    kanda if your so willing to give up on this place, you are giving up on yourself
    ~walks to kanda~
    this pain is what makes this place great now are you really going to destroy it or give it a chance
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:31 pm

the pain shall be fought down....... from the inside not outside kanda.........
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    kanda if your so willing to give up on this place, you are giving up on yourself
    ~walks to kanda~
    this pain is what makes this place great now are you really going to destroy it or give it a chance
    kanda- this pain. who am i, why am i dying, i don't want to die. i don't want to die with out any memories
    *kanda is now placing both of his hands ontop of his head while kneeing down*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:36 pm

you are kanda, the captain of the 1st division. a kind and loving person......
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:37 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    ~walks to kanda~
    kanda- this pain. who am i, why am i dying, i don't want to die. i don't want to die with out any memories
    ~Rey knees next to kanda~
    you are the captain of the first division, a caring person with a wife two kids and many friends who care about you kanda
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    ~walks to kanda~
    you are the captain of the first division, a caring person with a wife two kids and many friends who care about you kanda

ooc woooo go ray you are way better than me at saying that.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    ~walks to kanda~
    *kanda then waves his right arm destroying the piller then falls down to several spikes and kandas whispers*
    kanda- i don't want to die
    *kanda continues falling*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    ~walks to kanda~
    *kanda then waves his right arm destroying the piller then falls down to several spikes and kandas whispers*

nooooooooo

*jumps after kanda*
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    ~walks to kanda~
    ~rey quickly shiupos down and catchs kanda~
    you dont have to die as long as your willing to live in this place
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:42 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    ~walks to kanda~

ooc woooo go ray you are way better than me at saying that.
    OOc: ~takes a bow~ thank u thank u ohh your too kind lol
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:48 pm

*Seals his Zanpakuto and the hole in his chest starts bleeding*
    "I might as well get some medics for us."
    *Opens a portal and hobbles through it*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Devodin wrote:*Seals his Zanpakuto and the hole in his chest starts bleeding*
    "I might as well get some medics for us."
    *Opens a portal and hobbles through it*

no let me do it.... i aint hurt....... you should relax.......
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 pm

*suddenly, aka appears and throws the gem stone at kandas ches. it goes in and then all the memories kanda had. is regained and then kanda then stops in mid air and then 6 orbs come out of him and form into one bigger orb and 2 katanas appear at his side*
    kanda- that was close. man. i thoulght that i was going to die for a sec
    man. i think i gugured out the reason why i was caughing up blood
    *kanda looks at the glass orb then destroys it*
    man. forcing my body to make more reitsu that i could handel and stuff. even as going as far as to have me reincarnated in hm. geez. man i'm blad i had that out of my system. after all. forcing the body to proguce reitsu will eventually lead to the deconstruction of the body, lose of memories, and other symptoms.
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 pm

hey i just got back, what's going on?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:50 pm