manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+9
Jin Grand
zozo hurley(nasin)
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Hiroto Takashi
Sinister92
Reynemesis
Tmack
Devodin
hanabishi kanda
13 posters

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 4 Empty Re: the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:kanda- pain, pain
    *nami, suiton, and aka then runs*
    kanda- make this pain disapear
    *the gem bracelet on aka then glows alittle bit and then kanda screams in pain*
    kanda- arrrrrrrg
    *the gem then stops glowing when aka got away and kanda then kicks jmc in the crotch when he football tackeld him*

"okay now." lightning spikes jut up from the ground peircing through kanda's feet
    kanda- arg
    *kanda then breaks the spike with his right hand and then repairs his foot with his left*
    kanda- pain, pain. free me from this pain
    *kanda then calls back gaia and the demons. and then kanda then gains armour in the desighn of gaia, when kanda punches at the group. part of the earth turned into spikes and was launched at them**
    i guess we cant get along
    ~raises right hand and a small blue orb appears~
    Luzcendia
    ~uses attack to block most of the spike and dogdes the rest~
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 4 Empty Re: the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    kanda- arrrrrrrg
    *the gem then stops glowing when aka got away and kanda then kicks jmc in the crotch when he football tackeld him*

"okay now." lightning spikes jut up from the ground peircing through kanda's feet
    kanda- arg
    *kanda then breaks the spike with his right hand and then repairs his foot with his left*
    *kanda then calls back gaia and the demons. and then kanda then gains armour in the desighn of gaia, when kanda punches at the group. part of the earth turned into spikes and was launched at them**
    *makaveli gets hit and is heavly damaged*....shit...*mask slowly heals the wounds*
    kanda- pain. pain. make this pain disapear. the world is pain. and i must erase it
    *kanda then puncheshis right arm into the earth and a giant earth arm then rises up and smashes on the group*
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg
    *I leap forward and roll to avoid the spikes and earth arm and jab my sheath into Kanda's eye*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    kanda- arrrrrrrg

*makaveli is distracted and his reitsu rizes a hell of a lot, but cant do anything*...AHHH SHIT!!!!! MOTHERFUCKA I NEEDED THAT!!!!!!...if i could move i would take my foot and put it so far up yo ass, you would be shittin bone fo a week
    OOC- ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. lol lol lol lol. i am roflmao. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

occ- well thats what i would do......then take a min to regroup and beat the shit outta them......unlerss it was a girl, then i would just take it, but a male, i would show no mercy
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    kanda- arrrrrrrg

kanda- arg
    *makaveli gets hit and is heavly damaged*....shit...*mask slowly heals the wounds*
    kanda- pain. pain. make this pain disapear. the world is pain. and i must erase it
    *kanda then puncheshis right arm into the earth and a giant earth arm then rises up and smashes on the group*
    hmm
    ~uses Cas to cut away any arms that came at him~
    Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. by the title. i will be doing my last arc. it will feature my character's revival. and this time. the players can not be changed. if you want to join, then post that you want to join. only post one time till the arc starts

Devodin
    Tmack
    Reynemesis
    sinister92
    hollis
    jmcast/makaveli
    Blankconan
    Dchong
    Jin Grand
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    Hiroto Takashi

i want to join ^^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    kanda- arrrrrrrg

kanda- arg

*shunpos out the way*....dammit you testin my limits.......my balls still hurt ya kno......,and they better work when i test them out, or i am coming fo ya
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg
    *I leap forward and roll to avoid the spikes and earth arm and jab my sheath into Kanda's eye*
    *the earth helmat blocked the attack but was destroyed. after a while, it reformed and kanda with a blade forming from his left arm out of the earth armour then stabs Devodin
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Ichimura.Kenta{Lambo} wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. by the title. i will be doing my last arc. it will feature my character's revival. and this time. the players can not be changed. if you want to join, then post that you want to join. only post one time till the arc starts

Devodin
    Tmack
    Reynemesis
    sinister92
    hollis
    jmcast/makaveli
    Blankconan
    Dchong
    Jin Grand
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    Hiroto Takashi

i want to join ^^
    sorry. i got enough people as it is. and did you read the last posts on the 1st page
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:42 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg
    *the earth helmat blocked the attack but was destroyed. after a while, it reformed and kanda with a blade forming from his left arm out of the earth armour then stabs Devodin
    *I block the blade with my wakazashi and sweep my leg behind yours tripping you*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg
    *I block the blade with my wakazashi and sweep my leg behind yours tripping you*
    *kanda falls and blades form from the chest piece to pearce Devodin as he falls with kanda when kanda grabs Devodin*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg
    *kanda falls and blades form from the chest piece to pearce Devodin as he falls with kanda when kanda grabs Devodin*

*at that moment makaveli shunpos near kanda and kicks him in the head*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:46 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg

*kanda takes the kick but jmc's foot hurt due to the helmet*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:47 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg
    *I grin coughing up some blood still stuck onto the chest piece*
    "Now ya can't dodge, not nearly good as when you're coherent are ya Kanda?"
    *I let go of my sheath and poke Kanda's summoning eye HARD*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:48 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg

*kanda takes the kick but jmc's foot hurt due to the helmet*

*then makaveli takes the pain and jams shikorinosake into the helment through the eyepice so it goes into kanda's head*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:49 pm

alrightguys i gotta go, but i will be back on later today
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- arg
    *I grin coughing up some blood still stuck onto the chest piece*
    "Now ya can't dodge, not nearly good as when you're coherent are ya Kanda?"
    *I let go of my sheath and poke Kanda's summoning eye HARD*
    *kandas right eye is now stabed*
    kanda- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    *holding he right eye with his left arm while the armour breaks off. the angelic tatoos on the left arm glows and then heals his right eye*
    kanda- huff, huff. pain. pain. i must erase this pain
    *kanda then holds out his hands and then eyes on the palm (one eye for each palm) opens up*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    *holding he right eye with his left arm while the armour breaks off. the angelic tatoos on the left arm glows and then heals his right eye*
    *kanda then holds out his hands and then eyes on the palm (one eye for each palm) opens up*
    *Stands up weakly armor spike still in his body*
    "Well so much for plan poke-em up. Zetsumei haji kireme, Fukyuu."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    *Stands up weakly armor spike still in his body*
    "Well so much for plan poke-em up. Zetsumei haji kireme, Fukyuu."
    *suddenly nothing is happening while kandas right eye on his right palm is glowing*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *suddenly nothing is happening while kandas right eye on his right palm is glowing*
    *blinks*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *blinks*
    kanda- the power to cansel any energy bace technique. it is a good power to erase pain
    *then kanda punches at Devodin but misses purpously deestroying a boulder*
    and the power to deconstruct covering the power to cansel. its a good combo to end this pain
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *blinks*
    kanda- the power to cansel any energy bace technique. it is a good power to erase pain
    and the power to deconstruct covering the power to cansel. its a good combo to end this pain
    OOc: sry had to get sum grub
    ~Rey shiupos next to kanda~
    now their must be a reasonable way to end this
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *blinks*
    kanda- huff, huff
    *kanda then punches at Devodin*
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *blinks*
    kanda- huff, huff
    ~Rey shiupos infront of the punch blocking it with both hands~
    i guess thats a no
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    kanda- huff, huff
    *The crystal continues to grow on the floor and my wings and scythe are complete, the hole in my chest covered over by crystal to stop the bloodflow*
    "Pain is life, it tells you that you are truly, gloriously, alive."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:00 pm