manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 6 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:41 am

lol well my second bankai for can also be added to my art lol
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 am

sinister92 wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:whoa whoa those are too many attacks for me to comprehend but i guess thats ur specialty
    y the f4 elment of my style art elements as in fire and wind etc but the white tiger the phoniex the blue dragon and the tortise entwined with serpents lol the are the element but you must now the 2 basic Mizuchi and shin

well u could just explain it to people when they battle u lol
    ya but i can use the weaker form of my art or the bankai version
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 am

hmm
    *i suddenly collapse from all the information lockon gave me and wake up an hour later*
    umm what happend
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:45 am

sinister92 wrote:hmm
    *i suddenly collapse from all the information lockon gave me and wake up an hour later*
    umm what happend
    y lol it not that much lol if you cant understand it then mabe my art isnt for you
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 am

Lockon Stratos wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:hmm
    umm what happend
    y lol it not that much lol if you cant understand it then mabe my art isnt for you

hmm probably not
    but if u make a dojo ill see if i join or not
    depends if i wont collapse again lol
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 am

lol it not complicated you now since you cant under stand you should join cause youll end up killing your self if i teach you the advance attacks
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:52 am

Lockon Stratos wrote:lol it not complicated you now since you cant under stand you should join cause youll end up killing your self if i teach you the advance attacks

yea ur prabobly right
    but i got to go its my bros turn later dude
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:53 am

sinister92 wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:lol it not complicated you now since you cant under stand you should join cause youll end up killing your self if i teach you the advance attacks

yea ur prabobly right
    but i got to go its my bros turn later dude

ciao lol by
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Nasin wrote:
    *i move to the left getting cut in the side, then grap your sheath and cut you hand while pulling the sheath*
    I wince, but hold onto my sheath.
    As you grab the sheath the bandages shift and wrap themselves tighter, trapping your hand. Flipping you over my head I hold the sheath up to your throat stabbing you in the back with my wakazashi
    this is where we last left off
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 pm

okay..

*as the bandages wrap around my wrist i fire a hado 4 byakurai at the thereby making a hole big enough for me to tear up and get away, then i stab devodin is his stomach, and jump back*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:okay..

*as the bandages wrap around my wrist i fire a hado 4 byakurai at the thereby making a hole big enough for me to tear up and get away, then i stab devodin is his stomach, and jump back*
    *I angle the sheath so the blade slides inside, and slice at your arm*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:whoa whoa those are too many attacks for me to comprehend but i guess thats ur specialty
    y the f4 elment of my style art elements as in fire and wind etc but the white tiger the phoniex the blue dragon and the tortise entwined with serpents lol the are the element but you must now the 2 basic Mizuchi and shin
    haha nice.. this these animals must have some big thing in japan. since they use them in both bayblade and samurai deeper kyo.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Devodin wrote:

*i clock with the tip of my blade but your zan slides through but doesnt make such a deep cut, then i fire a byakurai at you stomach while slashing your arm...*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:31 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*i clock with the tip of my blade but your zan slides through but doesnt make such a deep cut, then i fire a byakurai at you stomach while slashing your arm...*

OOC: your zan is in my sheath, you need ta either pull it out or dodge it by some other means.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

OOC: your zan is in my sheath, you need ta either pull it out or dodge it by some other means.

ehhhhh i forgot,

let me redo that bakudou 8 geki *i use some reiatsu to block the slice with my own arm, then i grap the zan twist is and teares is away from devodin's hand, then i jump back pulling the zan out of the sheath, throw his own zan at him, then shunpo faster than th zan behind devo and slash his back*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:40 pm

ehhhhh i forgot,

let me redo that bakudou 8 geki *i use some reiatsu to block the slice with my own arm, then i grap the zan twist is and teares is away from devodin's hand, then i jump back pulling the zan out of the sheath, throw his own zan at him, then shunpo faster than th zan behind devo and slash his back*

*I cast hado 11, Tsuzuri Raiden catching my wakazashi and spinning around blocking your zan. As this happens the hado courses through my zanpakuto into your body*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Devodin wrote:

ehhhhh i forgot,

*I cast hado 11, Tsuzuri Raiden catching my wakazashi and spinning around blocking your zan. As this happens the hado courses through my zanpakuto into your body*

*i quickly jump back howewer not quick enough so i get hit and in the jump i land wrong, fall to the floor and is out for a second*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Devodin wrote:

*i quickly jump back howewer not quick enough so i get hit and in the jump i land wrong, fall to the floor and is out for a second*
    I use bakudo 62 Hyapporankan as you fall to the floor, and press the blade of my wakazashi to your throat as you are held immobile.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:55 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

I use bakudo 62 Hyapporankan as you fall to the floor, and press the blade of my wakazashi to your throat as you are held immobile.

emmmmm, im kinda a little far away......

DAMN, im kinda immobile just now,,,,,,,,, anyway i lost,
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:58 pm

emmmmm, im kinda a little far away......

DAMN, im kinda immobile just now,,,,,,,,, anyway i lost,
    *Dispells the kido*
    Well it was a nice fight.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:01 pm

first time i ever fight to the end and i lose. anyway........ youre pretty nice, and i just came up with a counter move -_-
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:51 pm

*Sits on rock* so TY you here yet
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Tmack wrote:*Sits on rock* so TY you here yet

*TY is sitting behind Tmack with his back facing Tmack*
    TY: Yeah I am here.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*Sits on rock* so TY you here yet

*TY is sitting behind Tmack with his back facing Tmack*
    TY: Yeah I am here.

....I guess...Lets start
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Tmack wrote:....I guess...Lets start

*He jumps back and turns around*
    TY: So who is going to go first?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:09 pm