manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 7 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:55 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:....I guess...Lets start

*He jumps back and turns around*
    TY: So who is going to go first?

*my fists light on fire* I'll let you go first
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Tmack wrote:*my fists light on fire* I'll let you go first

TY: Alright. Hado 4 Byakurai.
    *He fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt at Tmack*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:12 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*my fists light on fire* I'll let you go first

TY: Alright. Hado 4 Byakurai.
    *He fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt at Tmack*

*I dodge the Hado* that was a nice one...now take this * I shunpo to TY and use Fire art 7- Fire Maximum Ingram- I engulf my fists into fire and 2 afterimages appear with me and we use a barrage of punches at the opponent, then i shunpo away*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Tmack wrote:*I dodge the Hado* that was a nice one...now take this * I shunpo to TY and use Fire art 7- Fire Maximum Ingram- I engulf my fists into fire and 2 afterimages appear with me and we use a barrage of punches at the opponent, then i shunpo away*

*He avoids the attacks*
    TY: I wonder if I can make you release your sword before I do. Hado 31 Shakkahō.
    *He fires a ball of red energy at Tmack*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:23 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*I dodge the Hado* that was a nice one...now take this * I shunpo to TY and use Fire art 7- Fire Maximum Ingram- I engulf my fists into fire and 2 afterimages appear with me and we use a barrage of punches at the opponent, then i shunpo away*

*He avoids the attacks*
    TY: I wonder if I can make you release your sword before I do. Hado 31 Shakkahō.
    *He fires a ball of red energy at Tmack*

*I block most of the hado making it do little damage* maybe you might...cuz i like to release my zan...but you know...let me do this Fire art 1- Arm barrier: my arms are engulfed in to fire for defensive purposes Fire art 3- Fire blade: i create any type of blade in unreleased form out of fire * I create an anchor with a chain on it and then i throw it at TY*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Tmack wrote:*I block most of the hado making it do little damage* maybe you might...cuz i like to release my zan...but you know...let me do this Fire art 1- Arm barrier: my arms are engulfed in to fire for defensive purposes Fire art 3- Fire blade: i create any type of blade in unreleased form out of fire * I create an anchor with a chain on it and then i throw it at TY*

*He moves out of the way. Then he shunpos behind Tmack and goes to punch the back of his neck*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 pm

*I duck from the punch and drop the chain from the anchor and then I sweep TY's feet with my legs*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Tmack wrote:*I duck from the punch and drop the chain from the anchor and then I sweep TY's feet with my legs*

*After being swept, he spins catching himself with his hands. Then he flips back landing on his feet*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:33 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*I duck from the punch and drop the chain from the anchor and then I sweep TY's feet with my legs*

*After being swept, he spins catching himself with his hands. Then he flips back landing on his feet*

Hmm...nice move....*I pick up the chain from the anchor then spin the anchor over my head* now take this *I make it look like I am about to throw the anchor but then I make the chain wrap around TY's legs*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Tmack wrote:Hmm...nice move....*I pick up the chain from the anchor then spin the anchor over my head* now take this *I make it look like I am about to throw the anchor but then I make the chain wrap around TY's legs*

TY: Nice try.
    *He vanishes from where he was, as it was an afterimage. Then he appears behind Tmack and goes to kick his head*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:40 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:Hmm...nice move....*I pick up the chain from the anchor then spin the anchor over my head* now take this *I make it look like I am about to throw the anchor but then I make the chain wrap around TY's legs*

TY: Nice try.
    *He vanishes from where he was, as it was an afterimage. Then he appears behind Tmack and goes to kick his head*

*I let him kick me in the head making me go forward* now that was nice but now take this * I run up to TY and then punch the ground and use Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Tmack wrote:*I let him kick me in the head making me go forward* now that was nice but now take this * I run up to TY and then punch the ground and use Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this*

*He shunpos out of range*
    TY: Whew that was close.
    *He starts scratching his head and it looks like he has his guard down*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*I let him kick me in the head making me go forward* now that was nice but now take this * I run up to TY and then punch the ground and use Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this*

*He shunpos out of range*
    TY: Whew that was close.
    *He starts scratching his head and it looks like he has his guard down*

*Looks at TY and laughs at himself* now take this * I stop for a while and then I shunpo to TY and stop*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:48 pm

Tmack wrote:*Looks at TY and laughs at himself* now take this * I stop for a while and then I shunpo to TY and stop*

TY: Huh? take what?
    *He looks at Tmack*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:54 pm

*he goes in just for a regular punch leaving him self wide open*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:56 pm

Tmack wrote:*he goes in just for a regular punch leaving him self wide open*

*He evades*
    TY: Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō.
    *He summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into Tmack's midsection, holding him in place*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*he goes in just for a regular punch leaving him self wide open*

*He evades*
    TY: Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō.
    *He summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into Tmack's midsection, holding him in place*

*the bakudo its him but is a clone and then the real Tmack appears behind you and uses Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this but in stead of punching the ground he punches you in the back*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Tmack wrote:*the bakudo its him but is a clone and then the real Tmack appears behind you and uses Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this but in stead of punching the ground he punches you in the back*

*He shunpos out of range just in time*
    TY: Using clones, man how boring.
    *He sighs and scratches his head. It also looks like his guard is down again*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:11 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*the bakudo its him but is a clone and then the real Tmack appears behind you and uses Fire art 6- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier: i punch the ground and I create a barrier that anything in it's circle above it under it or on it get paralyzed (for 2 posts) and it takes a major amount of spiritual pressure to break this but in stead of punching the ground he punches you in the back*

*He shunpos out of range just in time*
    TY: Using clones, man how boring.
    *He sighs and scratches his head. It also looks like his guard is down again*

*I look to see where TY is* Yeah I only use clones just as diversions ...*then i go back to the anchor and start to swing it* now take this *I send it flying at TY*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Tmack wrote:*I look to see where TY is* Yeah I only use clones just as diversions ...*then i go back to the anchor and start to swing it* now take this *I send it flying at TY*

TY: OH crap.
    *He moves out of the way but gets nicked by it*
    TY: Whoops looks like I dropped my guard to long.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:24 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*I look to see where TY is* Yeah I only use clones just as diversions ...*then i go back to the anchor and start to swing it* now take this *I send it flying at TY*

*Then I pull back the Anchor making it hook TY on it then I pulse fire through it so it burns him too*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Tmack wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*Then I pull back the Anchor making it hook TY on it then I pulse fire through it so it burns him too*

the war is starting today
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Tmack wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

tmack we need you to represent our division in the fight against the arrancar. which is gonna happen right now.....
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Tmack wrote:*Then I pull back the Anchor making it hook TY on it then I pulse fire through it so it burns him too*

*The afterimage fades away*
    TY: Come one I want to see something more interesting.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:30 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Tmack wrote:*Then I pull back the Anchor making it hook TY on it then I pulse fire through it so it burns him too*

*The afterimage fades away*
    TY: Come one I want to see something more interesting.

* I look at Jmcastor and Nasin... then I look at TY* TY I have to go and Get my Division ready for the war sorry but as the Temp captain I have to bye *I shunpo to the sixth division*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:09 pm