manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Reynemesis
amazonhobo
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Viper
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
majoru belguzo
Kaname
15 posters

The Underground Sanctum

Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

The Underground Sanctum - Page 5 Empty Re: The Underground Sanctum

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:15 am

Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:3 of us:Hi whos been messing with my shinigami I dispatched to examine hollows?
    OOC: howd you get here, no one knows about this place....and you cant even make gargantas
    OOC:I followed u here u should never put shinigami+research in the same sentence cause thats what I do

followed him from where, you were not in huco mundo and you cant open a gragungta so yea your not here
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:16 am

OOC: not trying to be an a**hole, its just that its technically impossible for you to follow me if you were there somehow, since its not like a ran back to the sanctum. I used a garganta
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 am

Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:3 of us:Hi whos been messing with my shinigami I dispatched to examine hollows?
    OOC: howd you get here, no one knows about this place....and you cant even make gargantas
    OOC:I followed u here u should never put shinigami+research in the same sentence cause thats what I do
    OOC:.......................................you werent there....... it was with Stark and Lelouch and dont say you were somehow hidden there because thats impossible since you wouldn teven be in HM since Stark is the only one who can use gargantas.
    OOC:I have a new NPC an arrancar and she lives in HM
    ok still just saying shes in HM... HM is huuuuuuge so she wasnt there since technically you never posted with your NPC
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:18 am

Kaname wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

followed him from where, you were not in huco mundo and you cant open a gragungta so yea your not here
    OOC:U r right and know something I never said I was in HM in person
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:19 am

amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    OOC:.......................................you werent there....... it was with Stark and Lelouch and dont say you were somehow hidden there because thats impossible since you wouldn teven be in HM since Stark is the only one who can use gargantas.
    ok still just saying shes in HM... HM is huuuuuuge so she wasnt there since technically you never posted with your NPC
    OOC:O so u think check out NPC thoughts for me she is there alright
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:19 am

amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Went out to have some fun with some shinigami who were conducting research in HM... I get bored

I see. Did you lose, or more importantly did you lead them here.
    No, and no he started to bore me with lack of hand to hand combat so i ripped a garganta to SS open and threw him through it. And he was the only one around so no one could have followed me.

Thats good to hear. I thought I was goin have to kill you for a moment.

Kaname le a slight smirk sweep his face. You couldnt tell if he was serious or joking.

So what should we attack next

amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 am

Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Went out to have some fun with some shinigami who were conducting research in HM... I get bored

No, and no he started to bore me with lack of hand to hand combat so i ripped a garganta to SS open and threw him through it. And he was the only one around so no one could have followed me.

Kaname le a slight smirk sweep his face. You couldnt tell if he was serious or joking.

....He..he? I'll keep that in mind. I say we split up as soon as we arrive in SS, attacking the outer most (despite not knowing what they are, just pick division) individually and the result should be a spread out shinigami squad, somewhat confused on what to do.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 am

Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

see this is exactly what i mean by shinigami just poping up. I mean come on you have an npc arrcanar who just not magicly comes in the story. but you know what instead of gettin mad and goin on a big rant im just goin kill your npc. Since she is an arrcanar and she somehow folled keriger to my serect bas. She has to die now to keep it serect so say bye bye to your npc
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 am

amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

....He..he? I'll keep that in mind. I say we split up as soon as we arrive in SS, attacking the outer most (despite not knowing what they are, just pick division) individually and the result should be a spread out shinigami squad, somewhat confused on what to do.

Keriger you have a good mind for battle. I was thinking something along those lines.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 am

Kaname wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

see this is exactly what i mean by shinigami just poping up. I mean come on you have an npc arrcanar who just not magicly comes in the story. but you know what instead of gettin mad and goin on a big rant im just goin kill your npc. Since she is an arrcanar and she somehow folled keriger to my serect bas. She has to die now to keep it serect so say bye bye to your npc
    OOC: thats cold, but smart and thats why hes our leader :]
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 am

Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Keriger you have a good mind for battle. I was thinking something along those lines.
    Thanks, if even necessary for more destruction we can send in countless mindless hollows to raid soul society, and when they do notice our presence they will still be in the midst of getting rid of the hollows. Something tells me though, this would somehow backfire, so for me it's more of a plan B
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 am

amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

OOC: thats cold, but smart and thats why hes our leader :]

thankyou thankyou, now post before i kill you too...lol...
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:48 am

Kaname wrote:
    Kaname didn't look at Fubuki when he spoke.

What is it that I don't have the right to say?

OOC ah damnit can't sleep, so i'm here.

laughing a bit, Fubuki answered a rare smile still on her lips.

That you're growing impatient, after all, all of them have been waiting here for you. As for me, I've been waiting even longer than they have.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Sorry I have been gone for so long.

Bo steps out of a portal sighing a bit. Looking around at everyone he slide his hands in his pockets.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:Sorry I have been gone for so long.

Bo steps out of a portal sighing a bit. Looking around at everyone he slide his hands in his pockets.

Fubuki looks at the arrancar that she had met a while back. The one that seemed to care for her "gentle side" so much. It seemed that she could entrust him with her, after all, it was because of the pain she saw in his eyes when she suggested eradicating Hateshi that stopped her. ... But in result, she was stuck in this body, it would become quite a nuisance when it came to fighting. Brushing off the lingering thoughts, she turned her attention back to group, the embers in her eyes dying down a bit.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:47 am

amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Thanks, if even necessary for more destruction we can send in countless mindless hollows to raid soul society, and when they do notice our presence they will still be in the midst of getting rid of the hollows. Something tells me though, this would somehow backfire, so for me it's more of a plan B

Seeing how the saw fit to destory all of Las Noches in one attack, why not return the favor?

Kaname's evil smile grew wider as he spoke.

I say in the next attack we destory every division in SS. Let them feel the anger, and hate we feel at this moment.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:16 am

fubuki's eyes grew serious, but a slight smirk was still present on her face.

Oh? and say one of your espada fail to destroy an entire division by themselves. What then?

She raised an eyebrow, challenging him to prove his logic. After all, she had seen quite a few vengeance missions, and depending on who was initiating it, it would go fantastic, or would be a complete failure
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Tenma smirked at Fubukis comment, walking closer to the discussion.

I do hope you're not reffering to me dear lady, I assure you I am most capable of taking care of myself.

He sat down on a chair nearby.

Last edited by Tenma on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Tenma wrote:Tenma smirked at Fubukis comment, walking closer to the discussion.

I do hope you're not reffering to me dear lady, I assure you I am most capable of taking care of myself.

He sat down on a chair nearby.

Fubuki's eyes swerved to the arrancar who had made this comment. She responded in a calmly.

I'm not pinpointing anyone, I'm merely thinking ahead, as it would be quite troublesome if one of you do fail. We should have a back up plan, or reinforcements, so to say.

Gin couldn't help but laugh at Tenma's comment.

Hear that Fubuki? You're a "lady" now.

Fubuki looked over at Gin, both amusement and annoyance present in her eyes.
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Tenma smiled and leaned back in his chair.

Good, you almost had me worried there ahahahaa.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Fubuki redirected her attention to the leader, whom she was waiting for a response.

OOC THIS MEANS RESPOND PPL! WE NEED TO GET THIS PLOTLINE MOVING ><
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Kaname's eyes shifted toward Fubuki.

Then I shall destory the ones they failed to destoryed.

Kaname rose from his throne and began to make his way to the door.

If you want I could go in and destory every division myself and you ll can be the reinforcements, but I know you all dont want that.

Kanames evil grin was now fully covering his face. Though he was a raging beserker in battle Kaname was also very smart and he had a back up plan for everything he did.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Fubuki's eyes narrowed, thinking on his words. It seemed that he was quite confident in his victory, and Fubuki has not yet seen him fight, so she decided to leave the subject be for the moment. Although, the one thing she was sure of was that he would run into quite a challenge once it got to the 1st division.

... so be it. If you are going to be going to battle, Gin and I will stay here. ... Just in case there are any little rats needed to take care of, after all, we never know when these shinigami show up.

A cold smile appeared on her face, her eyes flashing a silver colour for a brief moment, then died back down to their usual blood red.

There is no more need for me to stay at this meeting then. I shall be in my room if I am needed.

With that, she turned, and left, the trail of her white clothing billowing in the subtle air currents in the tunnel.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Actual Fubuki I would like you to come on this little trip.

Kaname still held his evil grin on his face.

Im not to familiar with the workings of SS, so i'll need a guide for my destruction tour.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Krieger cracked his neck as he watched Hateshi leave, thinking of her words, he came up with a quick idea, but kept it to himself so he could surprise everyone on the battlefield.
    Speaking of which, what are you going to do about the newcomers?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:25 pm