manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Reynemesis
amazonhobo
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Viper
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
majoru belguzo
Kaname
15 posters

The Underground Sanctum

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

The Underground Sanctum - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underground Sanctum

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Kaname wrote:Actual Fubuki I would like you to come on this little trip.

Kaname still held his evil grin on his face.

Im not to familiar with the workings of SS, so i'll need a guide for my destruction tour.

Fubuki stopped, looking over her shoulder, arched an eyebrow.

Very well, I could be of assistance, but I will only kill who is necessary. I don't like getting blood on my hands, especially the blood of those I do not hold a grudge against. As well, wouldn't that new recruit of yours be more familiar with the grounds? After all, I haven't been there for quite a long time.... although ... sharing the same looks as Hateshi might come into handy...

She smirked, crossing her arms, and facing Kaname.

Tell me your decision, and I'll see what I will do.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Krieger cracked his neck as he watched Hateshi leave, thinking of her words, he came up with a quick idea, but kept it to himself so he could surprise everyone on the battlefield.
    Speaking of which, what are you going to do about the newcomers?

CORRECTION... NOT HATESHI KRIEGER, FUBUKI. I HAVE TO MAKE THAT CLEAR, AS HATESHI IS ON THE SS SIDE, AND FUBUKI IS ON THE LN SIDE OF THE WAR. HATESHI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ATTACK, AND SHE'S BEEN GONE A WHILE. IT'S THE VIOLENT SIDE OF HATESHI YOU'RE TALKING TO.

thanks... just can't press that point enough ^__^
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Krieger cracked his neck as he watched Hateshi leave, thinking of her words, he came up with a quick idea, but kept it to himself so he could surprise everyone on the battlefield.

CORRECTION... NOT HATESHI KRIEGER, FUBUKI. I HAVE TO MAKE THAT CLEAR, AS HATESHI IS ON THE SS SIDE, AND FUBUKI IS ON THE LN SIDE OF THE WAR. HATESHI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ATTACK, AND SHE'S BEEN GONE A WHILE. IT'S THE VIOLENT SIDE OF HATESHI YOU'RE TALKING TO.

OOC: waaaaaah dont hurt me =*[[
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:08 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:

OOC: waaaaaah dont hurt me =*[[

OOC lol no harm meant. just making my point clear ^__^ because there was quite a bit of confusion over this... so yeah ^__^
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:11 pm

I want you to come. You seem to have the same blood lust in battle as myself and even though you say you don't want blood on your hands. I'm sure once the battle starts your demon side will awaken.

Kaname turned his head towared Keriger.

Go ahead and release, cause once we're there they are DEAD and they're home will be burned to the ground.

Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Tenma nodded with a clearly faked serious expression.

Mhmm.. yes it has finally come to the point where my fantastic skills are needed Twisted Evil
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Kaname wrote:I want you to come. You seem to have the same blood lust in battle as myself and even though you say you don't want blood on your hands. I'm sure once the battle starts your demon side will awaken.

Kaname turned his head towared Keriger.

Go ahead and release, cause once we're there they are DEAD and they're home will be burned to the ground.

Fubuki smirked, amused at what Kaname thought. It was quite true, a bit too true to say the least. She would most likely not be needing the release of some seals for this battle, but kept that in mind anyhow.

So be it then. Very well, lead the way.

She and Gin disappeared, reappearing before the others noticed their absence, standing next to Kaname.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:17 pm

HAHAHA i can't contain my self
    Krieger's eyes began gleaming
    It's almost time.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Kanames smiled as his reiastu began to leak from his body. He would not be so kind this time around, if any shingami got in his way they would die.

Extenderse Como Un Reguero De Pólvora, Kanryu

Kaname's body burst into flames and then slowly died down. His dragon ganulets were breathing fire and his wings were speard out to there full wing spand and on fire. The evil grin and laughter could be heard for miles.

Shall we

The gragunta ripped opened and Kaname slowly walked into it. Now was the time for chaos.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Tenma chuckled.

All out from the beginning ey... Descend from the storm, Obsidian.

Tenma was covered in a black lightning like reiatsu which soon revealed his sais.

Ready to rumble.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Rush and Tear Evig Storme
    The air around Krieger began crackling and clouds cluttered in the sky above Hueco Mundo
    HAHAHAHA
    Krieger laughed histerically as he followed Kaname
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Fubuki observed the espada, deciding not to release anything. Instead, her aura and reiatsu disappeared completely as she stepped through the Garganta. Gin followed suite, both of their auras gone from the air.

hmmm. Very aggressive this time now aren't we?

OOC... aren't you going to wait for Bo? or is that what you guys are doing?
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:Fubuki observed the espada, deciding not to release anything. Instead, her aura and reiatsu disappeared completely as she stepped through the Garganta. Gin followed suite, both of their auras gone from the air.

ooc: dunno, but all this waiting is kind of a mood killer :/
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Tenma wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:Fubuki observed the espada, deciding not to release anything. Instead, her aura and reiatsu disappeared completely as she stepped through the Garganta. Gin followed suite, both of their auras gone from the air.

ooc: dunno, but all this waiting is kind of a mood killer :/

OOC yeah i know... TIME ZONES SHOULD DIE!!!
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:15 pm

ooc: looks like I'm not gonna make it this time either.... gtgt bed... it's late.... c'ya...
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Tenma wrote:ooc: looks like I'm not gonna make it this time either.... gtgt bed... it's late.... c'ya...

OOC damn,... alright see ya then
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Krieger remembered he had to finish something before he left to SS, he quickly ripped open a garganta and he reverted back to his normal state and sheathed his zans and he was gone.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The Underground Sanctum - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Underground Sanctum - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:39 pm

*after several months of searching, aka the arrancar and wife to kanda finds the entrance and then leaves quickly and with out any one noticing*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:42 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*after several months of searching, aka the arrancar and wife to kanda finds the entrance and then leaves quickly and with out any one noticing*
    OOC: what just happened?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The Underground Sanctum - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Underground Sanctum - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:46 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*after several months of searching, aka the arrancar and wife to kanda finds the entrance and then leaves quickly and with out any one noticing*
    OOC- in the rp. my character has a family. aka tora is his wife. he has a son suiton and a daughter nami. aka is an arrancar. and also i have another npc called yuki kaga. a female arrancar. yk or yuki kage is the head of my science department. and aka is head of the espionage department. so she is a spy. kanda has already sent her to hm to look for this place for several months
    got it
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:50 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    OOC- in the rp. my character has a family. aka tora is his wife. he has a son suiton and a daughter nami. aka is an arrancar. and also i have another npc called yuki kaga. a female arrancar. yk or yuki kage is the head of my science department. and aka is head of the espionage department. so she is a spy. kanda has already sent her to hm to look for this place for several months
    got it

OOC: oooooh now yeah i get it now its because when i saw aka, i was thinking A.K.A
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    got it

OOC: oooooh no yeah i get it now its because when i saw aka, i was thinking A.K.A
    OOC- well. i don't blame ya. in japanese. aka means red. and tora means tiger. just a side note.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    got it

OOC: oooooh no yeah i get it now its because when i saw aka, i was thinking A.K.A
    OOC- well. i don't blame ya. in japanese. aka means red. and tora means tiger. just a side note.
    pretty sure Kaname isnt gonna let that fly, but w.e we'll just wait and see
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    got it

pretty sure Kaname isnt gonna let that fly, but w.e we'll just wait and see
    i'm preety sure that he has to. cause in the rp. aka is an arrancar so she can make a portal to hm. and as for finding this place. i mentioned that it has taken several months of searching from the time we destroyed los noches.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Nope your post was a no go for 3 reasons.

1) You really think Kaname wouldn't have sensed Aka. I mean comeshe is an arrcanr thers no way she would just popped up and been like yea found it.

2) You never Rped Aka looking for the sanctum in HM, as a matter of fact there is no way she could even know there was or is a sanctum to begin with. She is not part of the espadas, so if they didnt know there was a sanctum how can she.

3) This point cancels out my first point. ITS AND UNDERGROUND SACNTUM. So how can she she up and find something underground. Only Kaname and Fubuki know the true location of where it is. the espadas sont know, they only got there because Kaname told Fubuki to go get then and bring them here. But she did it through a gragunta. So all the espadas have entere through graguntas to the UNDERGROUND SANCTUM. Kanme and Fubuki are the only one to use the double doors to enter.

The whole point to the underground sanctum is so you all cant do what you just did, cause it cheap. But since you all want to contiue to do cheap things i guess i'm goin have to starat doin cheap things as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:45 am