manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Reynemesis
amazonhobo
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Viper
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
majoru belguzo
Kaname
15 posters

The Underground Sanctum

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

The Underground Sanctum - Page 4 Empty Re: The Underground Sanctum

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:24 am

here read this

Re: Las Noches
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:50 pm

OOC ah, just specifying here the one residing at LN is Umarekawari Fubiku, one that is very dangerous, (just ask the others) silent, and doesn't display her emotions very often. She stays with Gin... and I really don't think that she will be the "housemaid" around LN (at least good luck trying to convince her) although, i'm sure we'll work something out with Gin. ^__^
    The one residing with Bo is Hateshinai Kaisou, the "docile" side to Fubiku. Hateshi is almost always smiling, and happy, but she uses this excuse to conceal her true intentions and emotions. (what can I say, I like mysterious characters/antangonists/prodigies) She is declared "evil/cruel/wicked" by many of her fellows. *grin* but denies all of that. note: she has never been seen at full power, and her full power is equivalent to an 1/8 of Fubiku's potential full power. Don't worry though, because the "body" that Fubiku currently occupies has a complex net of seals, and she won't be able to go more than slightly higher than an eighth of her power... unless she suddenly decides to take over her "true" body.. but that's different story, and I won't go there.

but yeah, I'm sure Hateshi wouldn't mind cooking and doing some housework... she actually enjoys it, so long as there is a supply of pocky waiting for her to nibble on ^__^

so yea... that's all for now ^__^ and thanks for reading through all this .. i know ... it's tedious.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:24 am

OOC well really g2g now.... so BYE!
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

stat points : 524

Post  NotMeForSure Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:25 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:

hehe, well here's some info... she's the "utilmate" so to say ice fusion type. she uses the elements in the air and compresses them until they are in liquid state. so you are trying to heat up liquid nitrogen in a matter of seconds... which... in fact, i have not seen done before ^__^ as well, fire would turn it into a ball of explosives.... so yea lmao

fubuki is in base Hateshi's "true form" Hateshi at full power is equivalent to an 1/8th of fubuki's power. she's the more dangerous, silent and "violent/evil" side. ^__^

[Oh you learn somethin' new everyday LOL]

Well then, Giga sees that he can't warm it up that quickly, as it would be a chemical impossibility so he uses this info to his advantage, and ignites the ball when it is in the middle of Kawari and Giga, then he sends off a ball of fire.

Liquid nitrogen, awesome.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 am

Damn, I would have loved to fight a perso who uses that kind of technique.

Maybe she'll "spar" with me when I see her again..

Smiles wistfully to himself.
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:36 am

You seem decent enough. Show me your release.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 am

If you say so,

Parpadear, Sombra de la Guepardo (Flicker, Shadow of the cheetah)

Gigamonch's mask fragment, which originally covers just his mouth, extends and covers his arms and part of his ears. He grows a chunk of that white stuff on his shoulder's (remeber Volcanica, the release of one of grimmjow's fraccion? Looks like that, but smaller.)
    His hands become claw-like in the way that his fingers become pointed and really sharp. His legs also undergo a similar transformation, growing jagged rifges acroos the back of the legs. He grows a tail, which is considerably strong in power and is able to be used in battle.
    He has grown little armor on his torso area, in efforts to keep drag to a minimum, as speed is his primary attribute. The armor on his chest and abdomen area is crisscrossed and seems as if he was repeatedly slashed by tigers. Under that is a layer of white, just so it won't look ugly.

There you go, my ressureccion, I have refrained form using full power though, unless I want to be sensed by some people around.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:51 am

Giga stands there, waiting.....
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 am

OOC: Well I have to go now, bye dude.
    majoru belguzo
    majoru belguzo

stat points : 43

Post  majoru belguzo Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:47 am

ooc: what do i have to do to become evil espada/arrancar thingy. im trying to say that i am here to join your site
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:00 am

majoru belguzo wrote:ooc: what do i have to do to become evil espada/arrancar thingy. im trying to say that i am here to join your site

ooc: pm Kaname and then you kinda sort it out trough rp
    majoru belguzo
    majoru belguzo

stat points : 43

Post  majoru belguzo Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 am

Tenma wrote:
    majoru belguzo wrote:ooc: what do i have to do to become evil espada/arrancar thingy. im trying to say that i am here to join your site

ooc: pm Kaname and then you kinda sort it out trough rp

okay, thanks
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Gigamonch wrote:If you say so,

Parpadear, Sombra de la Guepardo (Flicker, Shadow of the cheetah)

Gigamonch's mask fragment, which originally covers just his mouth, extends and covers his arms and part of his ears. He grows a chunk of that white stuff on his shoulder's (remeber Volcanica, the release of one of grimmjow's fraccion? Looks like that, but smaller.)
    His hands become claw-like in the way that his fingers become pointed and really sharp. His legs also undergo a similar transformation, growing jagged rifges acroos the back of the legs. He grows a tail, which is considerably strong in power and is able to be used in battle.
    He has grown little armor on his torso area, in efforts to keep drag to a minimum, as speed is his primary attribute. The armor on his chest and abdomen area is crisscrossed and seems as if he was repeatedly slashed by tigers. Under that is a layer of white, just so it won't look ugly.

There you go, my ressureccion, I have refrained form using full power though, unless I want to be sensed by some people around.

Kaname was intrigued by this new arcanar, but the real question was can he be trusted.

Do something that shows your words are true, and this is not just a trap and i'll think about it.

Kaname turned his head back to the others.

Now lets begin, I'm growin impatience.
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Tenma raised his head from the pillow. Finally something was happening around here. He jumped up but went crashing to the floor. His leg had gone numb when he slept.

Oooh bugger... that's gonna hurt when I get back the feeling in my legs....

He then just laid there looking stupid for a while. Soon he looked up at Kaname

Hi there kaname, I'm just umm.... stretching... yeah, that's it, stretching.. So umm... got any plans for attacking SS?
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Kaname was intrigued by this new arcanar, but the real question was can he be trusted.

Do something that shows your words are true, and this is not just a trap and i'll think about it.

Now let's begin, I'm growin impatient.

At this comment Fubuki stifled a laugh. It's was quite amusing to see how "considerate" certain leaders were.

You hardly have the right to say that Kaname.

She smiled, seeing how this leader would react to this tease. It would tell her much about his personality, after all, Fubuki was one to analyse quite a bit.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:27 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Now let's begin, I'm growin impatient.

At this comment Fubuki stifled a laugh. It's was quite amusing to see how "considerate" certain leaders were.

You hardly have the right to say that Kaname.

She smiled, seeing how this leader would react to this tease. It would tell her much about his personality, after all, Fubuki was one to analyse quite a bit.

Kaname didn't look at Fubuki when he spoke.

What is it that I don't have the right to say?
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:36 am

Krieger walked through the sanctum with his clothes torn up but a giant grin on his face with glowing eyes
    Hahaha another one? Well no matter how many i just wanna make the shinigami suffer, I'm urging for some fun. I feel like a dog chained to a rock waiting to be released. Who are you?
    Krieger said as he looked at the newcomer speaking to Kaname
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:52 am

amazonhobo wrote:Krieger walked through the sanctum with his clothes torn up but a giant grin on his face with glowing eyes
    Hahaha another one? Well no matter how many i just wanna make the shinigami suffer, I'm urging for some fun. I feel like a dog chained to a rock waiting to be released. Who are you?
    Krieger said as he looked at the newcomer speaking to Kaname

What happen to you?
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:04 am

Went out to have some fun with some shinigami who were conducting research in HM... I get bored
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 am

3 of us:Hi whos been messing with my shinigami I dispatched to examine hollows?
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:10 am

Dchong wrote:3 of us:Hi whos been messing with my shinigami I dispatched to examine hollows?
    OOC: howd you get here, no one knows about this place....and you cant even make gargantas
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:11 am

amazonhobo wrote:Went out to have some fun with some shinigami who were conducting research in HM... I get bored

I see. Did you lose, or more importantly did you lead them here.
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:12 am

amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:3 of us:Hi whos been messing with my shinigami I dispatched to examine hollows?
    OOC: howd you get here, no one knows about this place....and you cant even make gargantas
    OOC:I followed u here u should never put shinigami+research in the same sentence cause thats what I do
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:13 am

Kaname wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Went out to have some fun with some shinigami who were conducting research in HM... I get bored

I see. Did you lose, or more importantly did you lead them here.
    No, and no he started to bore me with lack of hand to hand combat so i ripped a garganta to SS open and threw him through it. And he was the only one around so no one could have followed me.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 am

Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    OOC:I followed u here u should never put shinigami+research in the same sentence cause thats what I do
    OOC:.......................................you werent there....... it was with Stark and Lelouch and dont say you were somehow hidden there because thats impossible since you wouldn teven be in HM since Stark is the only one who can use gargantas.
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:15 am

amazonhobo wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    OOC:.......................................you werent there....... it was with Stark and Lelouch and dont say you were somehow hidden there because thats impossible since you wouldn teven be in HM since Stark is the only one who can use gargantas.
    OOC:I have a new NPC an arrancar and she lives in HM

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:03 pm