manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Reynemesis
amazonhobo
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Viper
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
majoru belguzo
Kaname
15 posters

The Underground Sanctum

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

The Underground Sanctum - Page 7 Empty Re: The Underground Sanctum

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh god *smacks forehead*

"hence it begins again"

they do have a point though... it's quite unfair you guys suddenly discover the hiding place that took Fubuki a couple of years to discover... and even at that, she's a master at detection, so.... um.... i unno. you guys are the big commander ppl.

Please resume ^__^

Last edited by Hateshinai ~ Fubuki on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The Underground Sanctum - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Underground Sanctum - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Kaname wrote:Nope your post was a no go for 3 reasons.

1) You really think Kaname wouldn't have sensed Aka. I mean comeshe is an arrcanr thers no way she would just popped up and been like yea found it.

2) You never Rped Aka looking for the sanctum in HM, as a matter of fact there is no way she could even know there was or is a sanctum to begin with. She is not part of the espadas, so if they didnt know there was a sanctum how can she.

3) This point cancels out my first point. ITS AND UNDERGROUND SACNTUM. So how can she she up and find something underground. Only Kaname and Fubuki know the true location of where it is. the espadas sont know, they only got there because Kaname told Fubuki to go get then and bring them here. But she did it through a gragunta. So all the espadas have entere through graguntas to the UNDERGROUND SANCTUM. Kanme and Fubuki are the only one to use the double doors to enter.

The whole point to the underground sanctum is so you all cant do what you just did, cause it cheap. But since you all want to contiue to do cheap things i guess i'm goin have to starat doin cheap things as well.
    then she wouldn't have been a good spy then. and i said after like months of searching. ok. a spy must not be able to be senced. at lest not as often
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:58 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

1) You really think Kaname wouldn't have sensed Aka. I mean comeshe is an arrcanr thers no way she would just popped up and been like yea found it.

2) You never Rped Aka looking for the sanctum in HM, as a matter of fact there is no way she could even know there was or is a sanctum to begin with. She is not part of the espadas, so if they didnt know there was a sanctum how can she.

3) This point cancels out my first point. ITS AND UNDERGROUND SACNTUM. So how can she she up and find something underground. Only Kaname and Fubuki know the true location of where it is. the espadas sont know, they only got there because Kaname told Fubuki to go get then and bring them here. But she did it through a gragunta. So all the espadas have entere through graguntas to the UNDERGROUND SANCTUM. Kanme and Fubuki are the only one to use the double doors to enter.

The whole point to the underground sanctum is so you all cant do what you just did, cause it cheap. But since you all want to contiue to do cheap things i guess i'm goin have to starat doin cheap things as well.
    then she wouldn't have been a good spy then. and i said after like months of searching. ok. a spy must not be able to be senced. at lest not as often

it doesnt matter if she is a spy my 3rd point proved everything invalid. The sanctum is undergroun and its true loctaion is only known to Kaname and Fubuki
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The Underground Sanctum - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Underground Sanctum - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

it doesnt matter if she is a spy my 3rd point proved everything invalid. The sanctum is undergroun and its true loctaion is only known to Kaname and Fubuki
    just because you know whereit is. it doesn't mean that others can't find it. at least at a long period of time
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:06 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

just because you know whereit is. it doesn't mean that others can't find it. at least at a long period of time

is underground how would she know yo look underground for the sanctum. How does she even know there is a sanctum. Just because the OOC knows doesnt mean the IC knows
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

is underground how would she know yo look underground for the sanctum. How does she even know there is a sanctum. Just because the OOC knows doesnt mean the IC knows
    ok. you win. fine. i posted in hm that it tool aka several months to find it by luck. ok. how about that T__T
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

ok. you win. fine. i posted in hm that it tool aka several months to find it by luck. ok. how about that T__T

that would be fine if the sanctum wasn't underground as in under the sand. Ho would Aka know to look under the sand for the base. If you want her to find a base it would have been esaiser to go for the one in moutains
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 pm

omg you two... do you really want more ppl to leave?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:omg you two... do you really want more ppl to leave?
    i am not trying to make people leave. i give up ok. fine what ever he said
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

I dont want ppl to leave either thats why i said he could have her find the other base the one in the moutains or somwhere it was just her findong the underground sanctum that i had an issuse with because it was underground and there was no way for her to know that there is another base. If it wasnt for those 2 facts i wouldnt care
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 am

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

I dont want ppl to leave either thats why i said he could have her find the other base the one in the moutains or somwhere it was just her findong the underground sanctum that i had an issuse with because it was underground and there was no way for her to know that there is another base. If it wasnt for those 2 facts i wouldnt care

WTF? we have a base in the mountains all of a sudden now?
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

WTF? we have a base in the mountains all of a sudden now?

the one viper made
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:43 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:48 am