manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
jmcast/makaveli
Six Samurai Irou
hanabishi kanda
7 posters

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 5 Empty Re: hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:17 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:i didnt want to go no further because i lose it and tried to kill you
    to tell you the truth. i doubt that you can kill me. if you go insane. you're nothing but an animal. so you'r moves are alittle predictable
    "oh yeah, you already went insane, and you lost, mmhm, hes right"
    *irou start to balls fist*
    pathetic
    *that song that played on the commerical for gears of war one starts to play as irou walks off*
    its okay six...i didnt do that much better than you
    you did i cant control my emotion and i let my guard down

i mdo that all the time...this was the first time that a acually fought the right way so cheer up or i am gonna whip the shit outta you Very Happy
    every wolf gets it scars i have to heal them
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 5 Empty Re: hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:18 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:i didnt want to go no further because i lose it and tried to kill you
    to tell you the truth. i doubt that you can kill me. if you go insane. you're nothing but an animal. so you'r moves are alittle predictable
    pathetic
    *that song that played on the commerical for gears of war one starts to play as irou walks off*
    *hollis sonidos next to irou*
    "eh, dont worry irou san, youll get stronger, just allow your ambition to consume you, then you will obtain the power you seek, heheh"
    *punches hollis in the head*
    don't go turning other people into avengers like you. they don't have any revenge like you do. although i can never forgive kongo.
    *grabs his head*
    "heheheh, cant blame me for tryin, besides theres nothing wrong with vengance"
    yare yare. my biggest failure was failing to teach you to forget your vengence.
    *sigh* what am i going to do with you
    eh, dont feel to bad, its not your fault, sometimes old niggas cant learn new tricks, especially that one
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:20 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    pathetic
    *hollis sonidos next to irou*
    "eh, dont worry irou san, youll get stronger, just allow your ambition to consume you, then you will obtain the power you seek, heheh"
    *punches hollis in the head*
    don't go turning other people into avengers like you. they don't have any revenge like you do. although i can never forgive kongo.
    *grabs his head*
    "heheheh, cant blame me for tryin, besides theres nothing wrong with vengance"
    yare yare. my biggest failure was failing to teach you to forget your vengence.
    *sigh* what am i going to do with you

old niggas can learn new tricks
    yah. old dogs can learn new tricks. and fyi. i didn't type what you exactly said cause that would be considered rasis as i'm chinese. just to let you know

kanda its only racist if you aint down...but its okay i guess
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    pathetic

i mdo that all the time...this was the first time that a acually fought the right way so cheer up or i am gonna whip the shit outta you Very Happy

what the hell does that mean
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    pathetic

dont know sounded cool hahahahaahhaahaha Laughing
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    pathetic

whatever Very Happy
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:25 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    pathetic

whatever Very Happy
    i was out of ideas
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:27 am

How to Join ??
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 am

*A block of fire appears in the room and the block breaks then I appear out if the block* Hey Kanda can I join
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:23 am

Tmack wrote:*A block of fire appears in the room and the block breaks then I appear out if the block* Hey Kanda can I join
    * Materialize a shield to block the attack *
    Hey , watch where u blast ur fire !!!!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:34 pm

ksw212 wrote:How to Join ??
    you fight me. i willallow any one to join. but they must fight me first so i can know where they are at. but right now. i am at school so i don't have much time to fight right now
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 pm

I am here
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Tmack wrote:I am here
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

alright *My fists light on fire* now take this * I run to kanda then I stop 5 feet away from him and use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb *
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

alright *My fists light on fire* now take this * I run to kanda then I stop 5 feet away from him and use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb *
    *kanda opens up his left palm and the explosion stops there*
    yare yare. what a technique. effective if it is succesfull.
    *takes his zan in his right and downward slashes tmack*
    and just to let you know. if you want to be a student. then your dojo would be a subdojo under this dojo. just to let you know. so if you still want to contimue. then don't stop
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:52 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

and just to let you know. if you want to be a student. then your dojo would be a subdojo under this dojo. just to let you know. so if you still want to contimue. then don't stop

*I make hardend flames to block the slash (yes it is a KHR reference and so is the next attack)* now I would like to train from the orignal flame Kanda. so yes I will go on. now take this *I start to shunpo around then I use Fire art 7- Fire Maximum Ingram- I engulf my fists into fire and 2 afterimages appear with me and we use a barrage of punches at the opponent*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

*I make hardend flames to block the slash (yes it is a KHR reference and so is the next attack)* now I would like to train from the orignal flame Kanda. so yes I will go on. now take this *I start to shunpo around then I use Fire art 7- Fire Maximum Ingram- I engulf my fists into fire and 2 afterimages appear with me and we use a barrage of punches at the opponent*
    *kanda thows up his zan and then counters all the hits*
    this uses the same princelple of my new move. for single blade style but oh well
    *kanda then punches tmack in the stumach to make him fly away*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

this uses the same princelple of my new move. for single blade style but oh well

*I skid about 10 feet away using my fist as a break* so that was nice but take this * I use Fire art 5- Fire Barrier: I create a barrier that resembles the arm barrier but is bigger and stronger and it can be moved to) and create 4 walls around me and then I use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb used as an offensive maneuver and defensive maneuver) as a propeller for the fire barriers so the fire barriers go flying at high speeds at Kanda*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

*I skid about 10 feet away using my fist as a break* so that was nice but take this * I use Fire art 5- Fire Barrier: I create a barrier that resembles the arm barrier but is bigger and stronger and it can be moved to) and create 4 walls around me and then I use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb used as an offensive maneuver and defensive maneuver) as a propeller for the fire barriers so the fire barriers go flying at high speeds at Kanda*
    *kanda jumps up and round house kicks the barriers deflecting them*
    heh heh heh. good good. now lets see this
    *kanda draws his sword and the seath and then slashes at tmack*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:00 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

*I block the slash as fast as I can* man its pretty hard to do this stuff with out my zanpakuto well now I guess I'll use this Fire art 3- Fire blade: (i create any type of blade in unreleased form out of fire I create a anchor with a chain on the end of it) now take this *I throw the anchor at kanda*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

*I block the slash as fast as I can* man its pretty hard to do this stuff with out my zanpakuto well now I guess I'll use this Fire art 3- Fire blade: (i create any type of blade in unreleased form out of fire I create a anchor with a chain on the end of it) now take this *I throw the anchor at kanda*
    *tmack already notices that the original slash was a seath and kanda was already under him and slashed his stumach*
    single blade style- slash of the misty dew
    OOC- as you were destracted by the first slash. it fould be imposible to avoid it at the time
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ok. lets us begine
    *unseaths zanpakto*

*tmack already notices that the original slash was a seath and kanda was already under him and slashed his stumach*
    single blade style- slash of the misty dew
    OOC- as you were destracted by the first slash. it fould be imposible to avoid it at the time
    OCC: There is a chance that I actually let the first slash hit on purpose to get you into one of my attacks but...
    *I look at my stomach* well this will fix it fire art 4- Flame Healing: I use fire to heal most of my wounds *the cut on my stomach is now just a little cut and while I am healing my self I wrap the chain around Kanda so fast that it looks like I didn't even move*
    OCC: the chain should wrap around you because you didn't say anything about you moving away or anything
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 pm

*with the chain wraped around kanda*
    well. at least you caught me in sealed form. but how long can you keep me traped. but being this close to me is not that good either
    *kandais struggling in the chains that are coming loose untill he finally got a hand out*
    hodo #4. whilte lightning
    **kanda at popint blank shoots a stream of consentrated energy at tmack
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:52 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*with the chain wraped around kanda*
    well. at least you caught me in sealed form. but how long can you keep me traped. but being this close to me is not that good either
    *kandais struggling in the chains that are coming loose untill he finally got a hand out*

*I pull back the anchor as fast as I can and I get hit by most of the hado* that was a nice move but *I tighten the chains again so Kanda's hand is no longer out* now let me try this Fire art 2- inferno clones( i create clones out of fire and my blood and they are stronger than regular clones and they can defend themselves and its harder to destroy them but I can only make 3 of theses at once, I create all 3 of the clones* now take this *all of the clones grab the chained up Kanda and first use Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly (they hit you 50 times) then they hold on to the still contained Kanda and use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*with the chain wraped around kanda*

*I pull back the anchor as fast as I can and I get hit by most of the hado* that was a nice move but *I tighten the chains again so Kanda's hand is no longer out* now let me try this Fire art 2- inferno clones( i create clones out of fire and my blood and they are stronger than regular clones and they can defend themselves and its harder to destroy them but I can only make 3 of theses at once, I create all 3 of the clones* now take this *all of the clones grab the chained up Kanda and first use Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly (they hit you 50 times) then they hold on to the still contained Kanda and use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb*
    *when they stop. and kanda comes out from the flames. he lookes scorched with a magority of his clothes burned*
    yare yare. now i need to change. wait one ces
    *kanda shunpos behind tmack hits him in the back of the head. knocking him uncounsious. when tmack wakes up. kanda is in a new set of clothes and then kanda then slashes at tmack

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:15 am