manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
jmcast/makaveli
Six Samurai Irou
hanabishi kanda
7 posters

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 3 Empty Re: hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:50 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:infinite sword style- one thousand sword rush-
    *I continually grab swords one by one around me and throw them at jmc like darts when they made contact with a giant or sword. they burn through them due to the ability of devouring ritsu like air to flames*

makaveli- HIREMEKI KUROYAMI * makaveli takes the reitsu outta the dragon and it falls, blocking most of the swords, but some still break though but are slow enuf for makaveli to avoid, but one makes a burning gash on his cheek*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 3 Empty Re: hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:52 pm

infinite sword style-one thousand sword swing-
    *I take one sword and use it as a base ball bat and hit another sword at jmc, it hits other blades on the way there so the sword that was hit hits the other swords on its way to jmc to send other swords at him like darts. aproximetly about 50 swords have been sent flying at jmc*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:infinite sword style-one thousand sword swing-
    *I take one sword and use it as a base ball bat and hit another sword at jmc, it hits other blades on the way there so the sword that was hit hits the other swords on its way to jmc to send other swords at him like darts. aproximetly about 50 swords have been sent flying at jmc*

ohhhh hell no *goes fast enuf to make hundreds of afterimages, while the clone that never came out shunpos behind kanda quickly and perices at his lung (udg is my captain)*...*then shoku roars and unleases a FIRE DORAIGON (the advanced version of cekoreno*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:00 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ohhhh hell no *goes fast enuf to make hundreds of afterimages, while the clone that never came out shunpos behind kanda quickly and perices at his lung (udg is my captain)*...*then shoku roars and unleases a FIRE DORAIGON (the advanced version of cekoreno*
    *noticed that the captains jacket was empty and kanda was behind him*
    ha ha ha.
    kanda copying jmc- oh hell no, ha ha ha
    infinite sword style- cage of blades-
    *I take a sword and hit another sword and several swords are sent flying above jmc, extending the blades, and forms a cage in the shape of a cone around jmc*
    its useless to try to shunpo out. there is no weak spots. the flames as you already know can devour reitsy. so energy base attacks are useless. and since its made of fire. you'll burn yourself if you try to grab it.
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:06 pm

where is jmc im ready to get training start and only teach you tec to people who are worthy
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:07 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ha ha ha.
    *I take a sword and hit another sword and several swords are sent flying above jmc, extending the blades, and forms a cage in the shape of a cone around jmc*
    its useless to try to shunpo out. there is no weak spots. the flames as you already know can devour reitsy. so energy base attacks are useless. and since its made of fire. you'll burn yourself if you try to grab it.
    makaveli-do it guys
    *shoku's hands become envlpoed in intence fire, while ikkanaku(water god) gathers water from the atomosphere, ikkanaku then smashs the cage with water (contains no reitsu) to put out the fire, then shoku jumps up and slams his hands into the steel, tearing off one side of the cage (this damages shoku), then makaveli walks out with his dragon tat fully grown*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:where is jmc im ready to get training start and only teach you tec to people who are worthy
    i'm fighting him to test him. if any one wishes to join my dogo. then i'll need to have him tested in a fight. its protocall that i do this so i know where they are
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:where is jmc im ready to get training start and only teach you tec to people who are worthy

what....the hell does that mean
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

im not talikg about you
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

im not talikg about you

ohh sorry then
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 pm

[quote="Six Samurai Irou"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

im not talikg about you im talking about that guy
    *points behind a rock and a stickman runs away*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:13 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ha ha ha.
    makaveli-do it guys
    *shoku's hands become envlpoed in intence fire, while ikkanaku(water god) gathers water from the atomosphere, ikkanaku then smashs the cage with water (contains no reitsu) to put out the fire, then shoku jumps up and slams his hands into the steel, tearing off one side of the cage (this damages shoku), then makaveli walks out with his dragon tat fully grown*
    OOC- the cages are made of fire. all of my moves are made of fire. just to let you know
    oh ho ho. you you used my natural weakness of water. this is getting very interesting. let me see you couter this
    * i through up 4 swords so high in the air. and jump up to the height of the blades, hight is known to me only. and i grab all 4 bladesand make the points touch at a single point below me with the edges facing out. then i plumet to the earth aiming at jmc with pinpoint accuracy scewering them at a velosity so fast. that he barly notice. and when he does. he is already damaged*
    infinite sword style- devine pin
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ha ha ha.
    makaveli-do it guys
    OOC- the cages are made of fire. all of my moves are made of fire. just to let you know
    oh ho ho. you you used my natural weakness of water. this is getting very interesting. let me see you couter this
    * i through up 4 swords so high in the air. and jump up to the height of the blades, hight is known to me only. and i grab all 4 bladesand make the points touch at a single point below me with the edges facing out. then i plumet to the earth aiming at jmc with pinpoint accuracy scewering them at a velosity so fast. that he barly notice. and when he does. he is already damaged*
    infinite sword style- devine pin
    *makaveli notices, but the swords make a foot ong cut on his chest, and makaveli's shirt fell off (look at my sig...thats how i look*, then makaveli makes an afterimage, and ikkanaku fires a WATER DORAIGON and ganzaku makes a WIND DORAIGON, and yokiku makes a LIGHTNING DORAIGON and the three fuse and make a ELEMENTAL DORAIGON (mixing three doraigons of ant element, you cant do a four fusion because they would just cancel each otherout) *an element doraigon takes the ability of the elements used, this can put out fire, burn, and pralize at the same time*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 pm

well. it doesn't matter. they are made up of reitsu. cause it they wern't they would have just been an attack with 3 different elements
    *kanda wraps his wings around himself and taking the hit. devouring the reitsu making the flame wings stronger*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. it doesn't matter. they are made up of reitsu. cause it they wern't they would have just been an attack with 3 different elements
    *kanda wraps his wings around himself and taking the hit. devouring the reitsu making the flame wings stronger*

makaveli- dammit i keep forgetting...let me even out that ability..MEGURUSHINOZA DORAIGONKASAI (my seal) *makaveli's muscles grow bigger to where his hits do more damage, but his reitsu increases so his speed is unaffected, and he is also able to absorb anything made of reitsu, under a grc*...you ready guys
    *the muscles of all the gaints grow to unbelievable sizes and their reitsu increases, and it looks as if sanaity has left them*....this is the first step to my final relase (and yes i have done the training)
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:well. it doesn't matter. they are made up of reitsu. cause it they wern't they would have just been an attack with 3 different elements

makaveli- dammit i keep forgetting...let me even out that ability..MEGURUSHINOZA DORAIGONKASAI (my seal) *makaveli's muscles grow bigger to where his hits do more damage, but his reitsu increases so his speed is unaffected, and he is also able to absorb anything made of reitsu, under a grc*...you ready guys
    *the muscles of all the gaints grow to unbelievable sizes and their reitsu increases, and it looks as if sanaity has left them*....this is the first step to my final relase (and yes i have done the training)
    oh well. but i must thank you for giving my wings the streanth of a grc. after all. their weakness is that when they first form in my bankai. they can easly be destroyed by a grc or a grc level technique (OOC- if you did do one grc level technique. i'm sorry but i didn't know. so i though t it was a reagualr technique)
    but now they have gotten stronger. so let me atack
    *kanda then flyes at jmc thrusting his right hand blades into his stumach*
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 pm

*hollis rises from beneath the ground*
    "restarting the old dojo i see, "
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

oh well. but i must thank you for giving my wings the streanth of a grc. after all. their weakness is that when they first form in my bankai. they can easly be destroyed by a grc or a grc level technique (OOC- if you did do one grc level technique. i'm sorry but i didn't know. so i though t it was a reagualr technique)

*shoku blocks the attack with his immease muscles , not caring about injury, then ikkanaku slams down on kanda with his fist engulfed with water and ice* then they back up and and kick kanda*
    (the element doraigon is not a grc level tech. but its pretty damn close)
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Hollis wrote:*hollis rises from beneath the ground*

sup hollis
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 pm

ah. first student hollis. welcome back to the dojo. how you been. ha ha ha. i finally figured out how to make more subjects for the forum. although it was really sonchero that got most of them. he used my name to make them. but don't worry. i already changed my pasword. and all that was left was to add this thread
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

sup hollis
    "yo, fightn kanda i see, i guess your tryina get trained huh"
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

sup hollis
    "yo, fightn kanda i see, i guess your tryina get trained huh"

not yet....this is just a fight to see where i am
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ah. first student hollis. welcome back to the dojo. how you been. ha ha ha. i finally figured out how to make more subjects for the forum. although it was really sonchero that got most of them. he used my name to make them. but don't worry. i already changed my pasword. and all that was left was to add this thread
    "hmhm, yes, i suppose this is a neccesary forum huh, but i dont remember havin ta fight you first..oh nevermind, i guess i kinda did, just under different circumstances,*rubs back of head* heheh"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*shoku blocks the attack with his immease muscles , not caring about injury, then ikkanaku slams down on kanda with his fist engulfed with water and ice* then they back up and and kick kanda*
    *kanda blocks with the left hand blades along with the arm guards*
    OOC- oh. but it still means that they arn't. oh well
    come one. you forced me to use only martial arts. well. at least you're the only one to found that weakness. if you have the same ability as me. then reitsu base attacks are useless. as its reitsu that keeps them in the shape i want. but how ever. if i were to use a regular fire attack. then it negates your effect ina way
    *kanda points his palms at jmc and blows regular fire at jmc burning him*
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*kanda blocks with the left hand blades along with the arm guards*
    OOC- oh. but it still means that they arn't. oh well
    come one. you forced me to use only martial arts. well. at least you're the only one to found that weakness. if you have the same ability as me. then reitsu base attacks are useless. as its reitsu that keeps them in the shape i want. but how ever. if i were to use a regular fire attack. then it negates your effect ina way
    *kanda points his palms at jmc and blows regular fire at jmc burning him*
    "whoa, this looks kinda familiar, a little less bloody though

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:22 pm