manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
jmcast/makaveli
Six Samurai Irou
hanabishi kanda
7 posters

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 6 Empty Re: hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*with the chain wraped around kanda*
    well. at least you caught me in sealed form. but how long can you keep me traped. but being this close to me is not that good either
    *kandais struggling in the chains that are coming loose untill he finally got a hand out*
    hodo #4. whilte lightning
    **kanda at popint blank shoots a stream of consentrated energy at tmack

*I pull back the anchor as fast as I can and I get hit by most of the hado* that was a nice move but *I tighten the chains again so Kanda's hand is no longer out* now let me try this Fire art 2- inferno clones( i create clones out of fire and my blood and they are stronger than regular clones and they can defend themselves and its harder to destroy them but I can only make 3 of theses at once, I create all 3 of the clones* now take this *all of the clones grab the chained up Kanda and first use Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly (they hit you 50 times) then they hold on to the still contained Kanda and use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb*
    *when they stop. and kanda comes out from the flames. he lookes scorched with a magority of his clothes burned*
    yare yare. now i need to change. wait one ces
    *kanda shunpos behind tmack hits him in the back of the head. knocking him uncounsious. when tmack wakes up. kanda is in a new set of clothes and then kanda then slashes at tmack
    OCC: Man I would have just waited
    *I get the chain to the anchor and block the slash* Now come and get this *I jump at kanda and use Fire Wall:I create a wall of fire that blocks attacks*
    note: my clones are not gone they are just trying to kinda regenerate from my reiatsu
    Tmack
    Tmack

hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 6 Empty Re: hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 pm

okay i am gonna be gone 4 like 1 hr but i'll be back
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*with the chain wraped around kanda*
    well. at least you caught me in sealed form. but how long can you keep me traped. but being this close to me is not that good either
    *kandais struggling in the chains that are coming loose untill he finally got a hand out*
    hodo #4. whilte lightning
    **kanda at popint blank shoots a stream of consentrated energy at tmack

*I pull back the anchor as fast as I can and I get hit by most of the hado* that was a nice move but *I tighten the chains again so Kanda's hand is no longer out* now let me try this Fire art 2- inferno clones( i create clones out of fire and my blood and they are stronger than regular clones and they can defend themselves and its harder to destroy them but I can only make 3 of theses at once, I create all 3 of the clones* now take this *all of the clones grab the chained up Kanda and first use Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly (they hit you 50 times) then they hold on to the still contained Kanda and use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb*
    *when they stop. and kanda comes out from the flames. he lookes scorched with a magority of his clothes burned*
    yare yare. now i need to change. wait one ces
    *kanda shunpos behind tmack hits him in the back of the head. knocking him uncounsious. when tmack wakes up. kanda is in a new set of clothes and then kanda then slashes at tmack
    OCC: Man I would have just waited
    *I get the chain to the anchor and block the slash* Now come and get this *I jump at kanda and use Fire Wall:I create a wall of fire that blocks attacks*
    note: my clones are not gone they are just trying to kinda regenerate from my reiatsu
    *kanda slips to the other side and then punches tmack*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10hanabishi kanda's dojo of his absolure balance style fighting arts - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:11 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:13 am

*I grab the punch and I start to skid away*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:17 am

Tmack wrote:*I grab the punch and I start to skid away*

hey, can you check this out and tell me if you wanna join? thx ^__^

http://bleachgotei.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:28 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:

seems cool I might look at it....but that is fucked up how are you guys gonna do that if I wasn't sleepy I would have tried to take all of you guys my self but you guys had to destroy my division. My division didn't probably even have anybody to defend it did it. All I know now that it is personal now....(just trying to add drama)
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 am

Tmack wrote:

seems cool I might look at it....but that is fucked up how are you guys gonna do that if I wasn't sleepy I would have tried to take all of you guys my self but you guys had to destroy my division. My division didn't probably even have anybody to defend it did it. All I know now that it is personal now....(just trying to add drama)
    '

hey i didn't do anything to fifth

go kill the other guy. I was fighting myself and I did make a point about that in the meeting room thread.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 am

Tmack wrote:

'

go kill the other guy. I was fighting myself and I did make a point about that in the meeting room thread.

but yeah I did join and I just finished making my person. but who destroyed it
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:07 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

'

but yeah I did join and I just finished making my person. but who destroyed it

kaname, but don't worry, i gave him a whole lecture on that... like i said, it's at the captain meeting room .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:34 am