manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+17
Tmack
Fullmetal642
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
NotMeForSure
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Sinister92
Stark Black
Jin Grand
WinnieChan
Bo Ricero
Dee Snider
Dchong
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
21 posters

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Poll

Is this relevant?

[ 10 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Bar_left83%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Bar_left17%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  ksw212 Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:09 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:what is it..shane.....*appears in a flash of light with uriel hanging from his chest* ok..kid...enough....

uriel: nope..not yet..

*Shane grabs dee over and hugs both Jin and Dee together, crying*

* Hugs all 3 of them *
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:09 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:what is it..shane.....*appears in a flash of light with uriel hanging from his chest* ok..kid...enough....

uriel: WOI WOI U'RE SQUISHING ME!!!!!!!!!! *yells while still sucking on dee's blood*

me: are u ok..shane??...*hugs shane and jin back*
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:10 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

*I shunpo in* whats going on here
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:10 am

ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

* Hugs all 3 of them *

*hugs all 4 of them'
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *Jin was surrounded by a ring*

Storm Technique: Restrictment Blaze

*The ring exploded and engulfed Jin in white fire, while trapping him*

There's no escape. Even if you did manage to shield yourself, the white fire will keep you at bay.
    *Looks at shane*
    Im not trying to get away.
    *The lightning surge exploded and 20 spears pierced through shanes body*

*Shane used his wings to cover himself and the twenty spears were rendered useless*

*Shane sealed his zanpakutou and deactivated his quincy cross. He walks forward and hugs Jin*

Jin... *cries*
    What the hell is going on Taichou?

*Shane finally lets go*

Jin. I am going on a journey to hone my skills. As such, i am temporarily handing the 3rd Division over to you. I wanted you to see if you were ready for that, and i think you are. As of now, i am no longer the 3rd Division Captain, but i will take my place as captain again once i come back.

*Shane walks over to his Lt. and his apprentice Xenon*

This.. is.. a parting gift from me....

*Shane hands Xenon and Jin 3 manuals*

These are my personal hand-to-hand battle styles, i hope you will put them to good use.(ooc: i am also giving one to David) I will be gone for months... maybe until the end of this year...

ooc: I am trying to say that as my national exams are near, i have no choice but to leave temporarily to focus on my studies, about the manuals, i will PM the contents to you.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:*Shane finally lets go*

Jin. I am going on a journey to hone my skills. As such, i am temporarily handing the 3rd Division over to you. I wanted you to see if you were ready for that, and i think you are. As of now, i am no longer the 3rd Division Captain, but i will take my place as captain again once i come back.

These are my personal hand-to-hand battle styles, i hope you will put them to good use.(ooc: i am also giving one to David) I will be gone for months... maybe until the end of this year...

ooc: I am trying to say that as my national exams are near, i have no choice but to leave temporarily to focus on my studies, about the manuals, i will PM the contents to you.
    lolz...i am just about to say that...but oh well....bye bye shane..
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

There's no escape. Even if you did manage to shield yourself, the white fire will keep you at bay.
    *Looks at shane*

*Shane used his wings to cover himself and the twenty spears were rendered useless*

*Shane sealed his zanpakutou and deactivated his quincy cross. He walks forward and hugs Jin*

Jin... *cries*

*Shane finally lets go*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *slams his head into the ground*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 am

so...are we going to be moping around???...or have a farewell party for shane???
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 am

You will be back again right Shane??
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Looks at shane*

Jin... *cries*

*Shane finally lets go*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *slams his head into the ground*

*lifts nasin's head* dont do that...
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am

LETS HAVE A FAREWELL PARTY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if i wanna slam my head into the ground im gonna do that
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am

Jin Grand wrote:You will be back again right Shane??

I will be, by the end of the year but i dont know whether you guys will still be here by then. Oh and i will also come back if Kaname even tries to take a shot at attacking the 3rd Division.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:LETS HAVE A FAREWELL PARTY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if i wanna slam my head into the ground im gonna do that
    *mumbles to self*he's a moron alright.....
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:21 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

I will be, by the end of the year but i dont know whether you guys will still be here by then. Oh and i will also come back if Kaname even tries to take a shot at attacking the 3rd Division.
    relax shane...u have a fine captain in place of u..he IS jin...ooc: just focus on ur exams
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

relax shane...u have a fine captain in place of u..he IS jin...ooc: just focus on ur exams

noooooooooooooooo jin senpai is a taichou now........
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Dont worry. I will take good care of the third division until you get back
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

well you better keep that promise. or ill kick ya ass, and shane. when you come back i will be a captain, the stronngest of them all
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

*Shane finally lets go*

* Hugs Shane and starts crying * NOOOOOO !!!!!!!! When did i become ur apprentice ( lolz random ). I will miss u Shane ..... T.T , hope u come back soon T.T , and don't worry , i will giv David the copy of ur Manual , see u abt 6-8 months l8tr .....

OOC : Bye Shane , see u in mangaforums at the end of this yr , or atleast after ur O's ..... Things are going to get extremely boring after u leave , especially for me and David since u are the only Captain on9 when we login , and i thnk u are the most fun to talk to T.T , will miss u T.T , try to drop by once in a while ...... oh , and if Kaname attacks the 3rd Division , i will let u noe ..... kk bb ....
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

i know you will. And as such, all members of the 3rd Division are risen by one rank. Oh and Dee, if you are interested, im appointing you as the Assualt Operations Head in the 3rd Division.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

well you better keep that promise. or ill kick ya ass, and shane. when you come back i will be a captain, the stronngest of them all
    a self aclaimed strongest captain of them all..not the real one...
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

i know you will. And as such, all members of the 3rd Division are risen by one rank. Oh and Dee, if you are interested, im appointing you as the Assualt Operations Head in the 3rd Division.
    ...what does that do??
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

nooooooooooooo now conan is a LT. damn i gotta be more serious so people will see that i am the ultimate candidate for a LT
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

well okay, but if i come back and still see that you're a seated officer, im gona laugh so hard that i'd crack.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:27 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

youre going down dee
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:27 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

youre going down dee
    sure sure...*holds right palm in front of mouth and laughs*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:13 pm