manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+17
Tmack
Fullmetal642
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
NotMeForSure
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Sinister92
Stark Black
Jin Grand
WinnieChan
Bo Ricero
Dee Snider
Dchong
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
21 posters

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Poll

Is this relevant?

[ 10 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 40 Bar_left83%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 40 Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 40 Bar_left17%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 40 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 40 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:Hey Shane
    Im here

let's start shall we? come at me with everything you've got, because im not holding back.
    What is this test for?
    *Unsheathed Zanpakuto*

*unsheathes shizuka* Tear Open the Skies, DeathGale!

*Shizuka was released into shikai and a veil of storm forms around Shane*

I want to trst how much you've grown as an Lt. now come.
    I will start my Bankai training soon, once I have done that, lets have another fight. But for now "Strike with lightning, Sennenryuu" *Four extra blades grow out of the main blade.* "Lightning Missile" *Shoots five lightning blasts at shane, that will follow him everywhere until they hit him or something else*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 40 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:01 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:Hey Shane
    Im here

let's start shall we? come at me with everything you've got, because im not holding back.
    What is this test for?
    *Unsheathed Zanpakuto*

*unsheathes shizuka* Tear Open the Skies, DeathGale!

*Shizuka was released into shikai and a veil of storm forms around Shane*

I want to trst how much you've grown as an Lt. now come.
    I will start my Bankai training soon, once I have done that, lets have another fight. But for now "Strike with lightning, Sennenryuu" *Four extra blades grow out of the main blade.* "Lightning Missile" *Shoots five lightning blasts at shane, that will follow him everywhere until they hit him or something else*

Storm Technique: Engulfmet Gale

*A gale of spirit particles surrounds Shane and engulfs the lightning missiles*

I permit you to use your Bankai, as im afraid i may not be able to fight you again... Quincy Cross!

*Shane suddenly appears infront of Jin*
    Lich Regen

*1000 spirit arrows were fired at Jin*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: Storm Technique: Engulfmet Gale

I permit you to use your Bankai, as im afraid i may not be able to fight you again... Quincy Cross!

Lich Regen

Bankai!!!! Senneryuu no Raiken * "Lightning steps" behind shane and stabs at his heart*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:08 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: Storm Technique: Engulfmet Gale

Lich Regen

Bankai!!!! Senneryuu no Raiken * "Lightning steps" behind shane and stabs at his heart*

*quickly escapes with Hirenkyaku*
    Look around you Jin.

*Jin suddenly realises there were 5 seele shncieders surrounding him in a pentacle shape*
    these seele shcneiders have been collecting condensed reiatsu ever since i released my zan. Sprenger!

*The 100m wide pentacle of seele shnceiders started vibrating and a explosion occurred, engulfing Jin.*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *quickly escapes with Hirenkyaku*
    Look around you Jin.

*Jin suddenly realises there were 5 seele shncieders surrounding him in a pentacle shape*
    these seele shcneiders have been collecting condensed reiatsu ever since i released my zan. Sprenger!

*The 100m wide pentacle of seele shnceiders started vibrating and a explosion occurred, engulfing Jin.*
    *after the dust disappears, Im standing surrounded by a dome of lightning. I remove the dome and summons mask.*
    Im gonna go all out now. "Sennenryuu no Rai-jin" *the sword disappears and glows of lightning and wings of lightning forms on my body.*
    Why are you afraid that we cannot fight each other again, Taichou?
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *quickly escapes with Hirenkyaku*
    Look around you Jin.

*after the dust disappears, Im standing surrounded by a dome of lightning. I remove the dome and summons mask.*
    Im gonna go all out now. "Sennenryuu no Rai-jin" *the sword disappears and glows of lightning and wings of lightning forms on my body.*
    Why are you afraid that we cannot fight each other again, Taichou?

i cant bear to say it now... like i said im going all out. Bankai! Chaos Turbulent, DeathGale!

*The whole of 3rd Division shook and a cyclone surrounded the whole stadium. Every single spirit particle within a 700 metre radius from Shane was absorbed into him, and it formed on his side as wings made of spirit particle blades and wind, along with a long sleek black bastard sword that formed out of Shane's hand. The sword glowed and a cross formed on it.*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:23 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: i cant bear to say it now... like i said im going all out. Bankai! Chaos Turbulent, DeathGale!

*The whole of 3rd Division shook and a cyclone surrounded the whole stadium. Every single spirit particle within a 700 metre radius from Shane was absorbed into him, and it formed on his side as wings made of spirit particle blades and wind, along with a long sleek black bastard sword that formed out of Shane's hand. The sword glowed and a cross formed on it.*
    Tch, both you and Dee never want to tell me whats going on until I almost kill myself!!!
    As I said I will go all out too. "Lightning Tempo and Lightning Claw" *My body starts to glow yellow and lightning claws form over my fingers. I charge at you creating a "Lightning Surge" in my right hand.*

(I can control the lightning surge as I see fit)
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:29 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: i cant bear to say it now... like i said im going all out. Bankai! Chaos Turbulent, DeathGale!

Tch, both you and Dee never want to tell me whats going on until I almost kill myself!!!
    As I said I will go all out too. "Lightning Tempo and Lightning Claw" *My body starts to glow yellow and lightning claws form over my fingers. I charge at you creating a "Lightning Surge" in my right hand.*

im sorry Jin. But i wont say anything until this test is over.

*Takes the hit, then channels the electricity*

Weather Fist Style: Lightning Dragon Fist

*Shane surges the lightning to one area, then emits it out, a lightning dragon appears from Shane's fist and rams down at Jin*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:36 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

im sorry Jin. But i wont say anything until this test is over.

*Takes the hit, then channels the electricity*

Weather Fist Style: Lightning Dragon Fist

*Shane surges the lightning to one area, then emits it out, a lightning dragon appears from Shane's fist and rams down at Jin*

Change your answer, I never said I fired the lightning surge. I just said I charged it
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:38 am

ooc: sorry about that.

Storm Technique: Piercing Rain

*Thousands and Thousands of spirit particle blades rained down from the sky at every single known direction*

These blades are extremely sharp. Coming into contact with one can easily disember a limb.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:42 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:ooc: sorry about that.

*Thousands and Thousands of spirit particle blades rained down from the sky at every single known direction*

These blades are extremely sharp. Coming into contact with one can easily disember a limb.
    ooc: dont worry about it
    *stops and uses "lightning surge" to create a perfect shield around me, blocking the attacks*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 am

Jin Grand wrote:

*stops and uses "lightning surge" to create a perfect shield around me, blocking the attacks*

*The shield blocks the attacks but eventually several broke through. Jin suddenly feels a stab in his back*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*The shield blocks the attacks but eventually several broke through. Jin suddenly feels a stab in his back*
    *I expand my wings and uses "wing shield" to block the attacks.*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*I expand my wings and uses "wing shield" to block the attacks.*

*Underneath his wings Jin suddenly saw a single spirit particle floating in mid air*

Storm Technique: Fatal Explosion

*The particle bursts into a explosion of white fire and Shane points his bow at Jin on the outside*

Lich Regen

*1000 arrows were shot at Jin in succession*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:57 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *Underneath his wings Jin suddenly saw a single spirit particle floating in mid air*

*The particle bursts into a explosion of white fire and Shane points his bow at Jin on the outside*

Lich Regen

*1000 arrows were shit at Jin in succession*
    *I flap my wings and flies with great speed into the sky. Avoiding the white fire*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *Underneath his wings Jin suddenly saw a single spirit particle floating in mid air*

Lich Regen

*1000 arrows were shit at Jin in succession*
    *I flap my wings and flies with great speed into the sky. Avoiding the white fire*

*Jin was surrounded by a ring*

Storm Technique: Restrictment Blaze

*The ring exploded and engulfed Jin in white fire, while trapping him*

There's no escape. Even if you did manage to shield yourself, the white fire will keep you at bay.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *Jin was surrounded by a ring*

There's no escape. Even if you did manage to shield yourself, the white fire will keep you at bay.
    *Looks at shane*
    Im not trying to get away.
    *The lightning surge exploded and 20 spears pierced through shanes body*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:03 am

in case if yu think so, restrictment blaze is not a god modding move, there are ways to counter it.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:06 am

shane could ya make it quick i gtg
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:06 am

Jin Grand wrote:

*Looks at shane*

*Shane used his wings to cover himself and the twenty spears were rendered useless*

*Shane sealed his zanpakutou and deactivated his quincy cross. He walks forward and hugs Jin*

Jin... *cries*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 am

artixvoncreg wrote:shane could ya make it quick i gtg

ooc: its alright if you miss it.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 am

what is it..shane.....*appears in a flash of light with uriel hanging from his chest* ok..kid...enough....

uriel: nope..not yet..
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:08 am

hey what is it????????
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:08 am

Dee Snider wrote:what is it..shane.....*appears in a flash of light with uriel hanging from his chest* ok..kid...enough....

uriel: nope..not yet..

*Shane grabs dee over and hugs both Jin and Dee together, crying*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:08 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Looks at shane*

*Shane used his wings to cover himself and the twenty spears were rendered useless*

*Shane sealed his zanpakutou and deactivated his quincy cross. He walks forward and hugs Jin*

Jin... *cries*
    What the hell is going on Taichou?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:54 pm