manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+17
Tmack
Fullmetal642
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
NotMeForSure
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Sinister92
Stark Black
Jin Grand
WinnieChan
Bo Ricero
Dee Snider
Dchong
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
21 posters

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Poll

Is this relevant?

[ 10 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Bar_left83%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Bar_left17%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:'The area starts to ice over and I release a lot of reiatsu'
    Jason:O God

Hmm, interesting.

Xenon : Lolz , David , u should apologize l8tr for freezing / ice-ing up this place
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:13 am

Inner hollow takes over, "Ha,ha,ha,ha!" sword turns into black diamond and he charges at dchong slashing every part of his body at great speed
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 am

'Body mutates completely and then splits into 4 different hollow beings and an army of Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde appear'
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 am

WinnieChan wrote:I AM READING NARUTO AND BLEACH NOW
    HOW EXCITING WOOOOOOOOT

Lolz , Hi Winnie-Chan , u might wanna move back a bit they are releasing their inner hollow , while David is being controled by 5 / 4 Inner Hollows .... btw , which Chapter

OOC : damn why is my science hw so hard T.T
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 am

Dchong wrote:'Body mutates completely and then splits into 4 different hollow beings and an army of Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde appear'

Xenon : Shane , should we let Madara handle this ?? or shld we help ??
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 am

madara5 wrote:Inner hollow takes over, "Ha,ha,ha,ha!" sword turns into black diamond and he charges at dchong slashing every part of his body at great speed
    OOC:Which 1 of the Hollows?
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 am

ksw212 wrote:
    HOW EXCITING WOOOOOOOOT

Lolz , Hi Winnie-Chan , u might wanna move back a bit they are releasing their inner hollow , while David is being controled by 5 / 4 Inner Hollows .... btw , which Chapter

i'll help you with your homework.. and i can always unfreeze the ice later..
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

Post  WinnieChan Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 am

ksw212 wrote:
    HOW EXCITING WOOOOOOOOT

the newest chapter is here !!! go and read it !!!
    Naruto is talking to minato while ichigo has a new hollow form wooot
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 am

Dchong wrote:'Body mutates completely and then splits into 4 different hollow beings and an army of Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde appear'

Inner hollow--"Slash! slash! slash! Kill! ha, ha, ha!" he says as he kills most of the adjuchas.

me--"just try not to kill him."
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 am

WinnieChan wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    HOW EXCITING WOOOOOOOOT

the newest chapter is here !!! go and read it !!!
    Naruto is talking to minato while ichigo has a new hollow form wooot

Lolz , realli ? i jus read the Spoiler yesterday .... OMG , it is realli out .... WOOT !!!!
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 am

'All the hollows and my inner hollows charge to gang up on madara
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 am

ksw212 wrote:

we'll continue watching, this is what will test madara, this is why i wanted david to be madara's test.
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:17 am

Dchong wrote:
    madara5 wrote:Inner hollow takes over, "Ha,ha,ha,ha!" sword turns into black diamond and he charges at dchong slashing every part of his body at great speed
    OOC:Which 1 of the Hollows?

my real name is Hiroto Takashi, of the takashi clan, (not madara as everybody calls me) anyway, every takashi member can manipulate their inner hollow due to a tatoo that is usually on their chest, that release their hollow for a limited time
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

we'll continue watching, this is what will test madara, this is why i wanted david to be madara's test.

did anyone even read what i did with my inner hollow?
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 am

madara5 wrote:

Inner hollow--"Slash! slash! slash! Kill! ha, ha, ha!" he says as he kills most of the adjuchas.

'The 4 of my hollows touch madara's forehead and a hollow version of madara falls out'
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:20 am

Dchong wrote:'All the hollows and my inner hollows charge to gang up on madara

inner hollow slashes all of the hollows surrounding him at once, killing them, "Shunko Haretsu no nami (instant war cry explosive wave)!" a humongous black lightning explosive wave surrounds my inner hollow killing most of the hollows
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:20 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

wait , u knew this would happen ??
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:21 am

Dchong wrote:
    madara5 wrote:

'The 4 of my hollows touch madara's forehead and a hollow version of madara falls out'

occ--what do you mean falls out?
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:21 am

Each of the hollows jump up and focus a cero and combining its strength to create an unstable cero blast and releases it at Hiroto
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 am

madara5 wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    madara5 wrote:

OOC:it means appears behind u and I gotta go sleep now bb
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 am

Dchong wrote:Each of the hollows jump up and focus a cero and combining its strength to create an unstable cero blast and releases it at Hiroto

diamond clone shatters and breaks while i appear outside of the hollow gang, "Shunko no bakuha (instant war cry blast)!" a humongous blast of black lightning is sent towards the hollow group
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 am

Dchong wrote:
    madara5 wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    madara5 wrote:

OOC:it means appears behind u and I gotta go sleep now bb

oh, okay good night
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

madara5 wrote:
    Dchong wrote:Each of the hollows jump up and focus a cero and combining its strength to create an unstable cero blast and releases it at Hiroto

diamond clone shatters and breaks while i appear outside of the hollow gang, "Shunko no bakuha (instant war cry blast)!" a humongous blast of black lightning is sent towards the hollow group

yea i knew it would happen, xenon.

*Shane steps in and countered the lightning with Hanki, sending it at another direction*

Me: That's enough, madara, you pass
    the battle powress aspect. a score of 70/120.

Last edited by *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 am

Can anyone help me with my Science , there are 8 qn i dunno how to do ... lolz
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 am

a C Sad ? what did i do wrong?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:01 am