manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+17
Tmack
Fullmetal642
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
NotMeForSure
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Sinister92
Stark Black
Jin Grand
WinnieChan
Bo Ricero
Dee Snider
Dchong
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
21 posters

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Poll

Is this relevant?

[ 10 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Bar_left83%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Bar_left17%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: Me: so in a way, you can control the movement of your opponent, that's strong^^

*Shane uses the force of being drawn to lift himself in the air. He lands behind Jin, kicks knee joint, causing him to bend and his head hits the hilt of Shane's sword*

*uses magnetism to push you away and avoids kick and hit.*
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  Dchong Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 am

ksw212 wrote:To David : Oh , ok , so wad abt the History ??
    To Shizuka : Oh , Shane vs Jin , this is going to be fun xD
    Thats how I convinced him I still have to do some research...
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am

Dchong wrote:

Oh , ok , btw , i am doing compre , then Vocab Test , then Ting Xie -_- so many hw T.T btw , msn ??
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: Me: so in a way, you can control the movement of your opponent, that's strong^^

*Shane uses the force of being drawn to lift himself in the air. He lands behind Jin, kicks knee joint, causing him to bend and his head hits the hilt of Shane's sword*

*Pulls Jin's arm so Jin was moved along with myself. Kicks Jin's sides then thrusts him down with my arm. Then blasts Jin with hakufuku while he was pinned on the ground*
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 am

ksw212 wrote:
    Dchong wrote:

Oh , ok , btw , i am doing compre , then Vocab Test , then Ting Xie -_- so many hw T.T btw , msn ??
    Didn't sign in after messenger+ updated
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:07 am

Dchong wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    Dchong wrote:

Didn't sign in after messenger+ updated

OO , btw Shane , u should get Messenger + , xD
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Pulls Jin's arm so Jin was moved along with myself. Kicks Jin's sides then thrusts him down with my arm. Then blasts Jin with hakufuku while he was pinned on the ground*

*Increases strength of magnetism, making Shane unable to get near me. Shunpos behind him and kicks him in the shoulder, slamming him into the ground.*
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Increases strength of magnetism, making Shane unable to get near me. Shunpos behind him and kicks him in the shoulder, slamming him into the ground.*

Jin , can u push and pull Reiastu , Spirital Particles or Spirital Energy ??
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:11 am

ksw212 wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

Not yet. But with a bit of training I might be able to.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:11 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

Me: i can see your every move clearly Jin.

*Uses the force of the magnetism to swerve and lands a kick on Jin's face before getting kicked myself, slamming Jin to the ground instead*

Me: why dont we kick it up a notch?
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:11 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

Not yet. But with a bit of training I might be able to.

Wad abt Kidos ??
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:15 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: Me: i can see your every move clearly Jin.

*Uses the force of the magnetism to swerve and lands a kick on Jin's face before getting kicked myself, slamming Jin to the ground instead*

@Xenon: Yes I can repel or draw in kidos

*Uses magnitism to pull you towards me and rolls away, slamming you into the ground*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 am

Jin Grand wrote:

*Uses magnitism to pull you towards me and rolls away, slamming you into the ground*

*Uses the force of magnetism to slide on the ground, kicking Jin's leg, making him fall. Shane does a uppercut to the jaw of the falling Jin, then delivers a series of kick to him in quick succession*
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

Jin Grand wrote:

Oh , ok ....
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Uses the force of magnetism to slide on the ground, kicking Jin's leg, making him fall. Shane does a uppercut to the jaw of the falling Jin, then delivers a series of kick to him in quick succession*

*As the uppercut hit, I use magnetism to push change the polarity of your hand so its the same as me, which pushes us apart from each other.*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*As the uppercut hit, I use magnetism to push change the polarity of your hand so its the same as me, which pushes us apart from each other.*

*Uses the reverse polarity to deliver a kick to Jin's chin, then does a right straight at Jin's spleen while he was still i the air*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Uses the reverse polarity to deliver a kick to Jin's chin, then does a right straight at Jin's spleen while he was still i the air*

ooc: you cant. The moment you try and touch me we get pushed apart so touching me while Im using this is impossible.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

ooc: you cant. The moment you try and touch me we get pushed apart so touching me while Im using this is impossible.

ooc: i'll explain the movement. You used the polarity to push me back right after i used an uppercut, so i will swerve back, using the force, my legs go up, kicking you at the chin. After that, somersaulting to a landing, then the right straight to your spleen. Correct me if it still dosent work, i'll do something else^^
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:31 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

ooc: i'll explain the movement. You used the polarity to push me back right after i used an uppercut, so i will swerve back, using the force, my legs go up, kicking you at the chin. After that, somersaulting to a landing, then the right straight to your spleen. Correct me if it still dosent work, i'll do something else^^

ooc: sorry it just doenst work. At the moment your kick tries to hit me it will push us both away from each other. Thats the strength and weakness of this tech. either of us can touch the other.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

ooc: sorry it just doenst work. At the moment your kick tries to hit me it will push us both away from each other. Thats the strength and weakness of this tech. either of us can touch the other.

ooc: its okay, i always think up of a lot of moves at one time.

*Hits the ground, due to the polarity, uses the force to bounce and kick self up, dissapears, then appears with leg right infront of Jin's face about to hit him, while grabbing on to his arm*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:40 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Hits the ground, due to the polarity, uses the force to bounce and kick self up, dissapears, then appears with leg right infront of Jin's face about to hit him, while grabbing on to his arm*

ooc: sorry shane we should stop this now. If I dont come up with some restrictions to my magnetism, I will just continue using this and each time you attack we will be pushed apart.
    I need some sort of post limitation or something. Any ideas?
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

ooc: sorry shane we should stop this now. If I dont come up with some restrictions to my magnetism, I will just continue using this and each time you attack we will be pushed apart.

How abt , only being able to use this once per Battle , or maybe will only work on TAT post u typed on ??
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

ooc: it dosent matter to me actually, i can always find openings, you just have to look closely. However if you want restricitions so that it isnt too strong, you could say, you can repel things away once in 3 posts of something.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:48 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: ooc: it dosent matter to me actually, i can always find openings, you just have to look closely. However if you want restricitions so that it isnt too strong, you could say, you can repel things away once in 3 posts of something.

ooc: yeah I know you are good at finding opening, was a part of why I accepted to be your LT, because Im not that good at it yet and I want to learn from the best.
    I like the restriction. So each third post Im able to rebel or draw in anything I want. Makes it a bit less powerful.
    Any other ideas, like I have to be within a certain range of my opponent or kido to rebel or draw it in?
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:52 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: ooc: it dosent matter to me actually, i can always find openings, you just have to look closely. However if you want restricitions so that it isnt too strong, you could say, you can repel things away once in 3 posts of something.

ooc: yeah I know you are good at finding opening, was a part of why I accepted to be your LT, because Im not that good at it yet and I want to learn from the best.
    I like the restriction. So each third post Im able to rebel or draw in anything I want. Makes it a bit less powerful.
    Any other ideas, like I have to be within a certain range of my opponent or kido to rebel or draw it in?

ooc: being able to draw in or repel kidos are quite strong maybe you can make it a restriction like, you can only repel up til hado/bakudo 50 in shikai.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:09 am