manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+17
Tmack
Fullmetal642
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
NotMeForSure
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Sinister92
Stark Black
Jin Grand
WinnieChan
Bo Ricero
Dee Snider
Dchong
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
21 posters

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Poll

Is this relevant?

[ 10 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Bar_left83%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Bar_left17%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: ooc: it dosent matter to me actually, i can always find openings, you just have to look closely. However if you want restricitions so that it isnt too strong, you could say, you can repel things away once in 3 posts of something.

ooc: yeah I know you are good at finding opening, was a part of why I accepted to be your LT, because Im not that good at it yet and I want to learn from the best.
    I like the restriction. So each third post Im able to rebel or draw in anything I want. Makes it a bit less powerful.
    Any other ideas, like I have to be within a certain range of my opponent or kido to rebel or draw it in?

ooc: being able to draw in or repel kidos are quite strong maybe you can make it a restriction like, you can only repel up til hado/bakudo 50 in shikai.

ooc: that sounds good. And in bankai up to level 89. being able to rebel the strongest kido just seems wrong.
    Anyone else thinks that we need to put a restriction on the level 90 and above hado and bakudo?
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  Dchong Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: ooc: it dosent matter to me actually, i can always find openings, you just have to look closely. However if you want restricitions so that it isnt too strong, you could say, you can repel things away once in 3 posts of something.

ooc: yeah I know you are good at finding opening, was a part of why I accepted to be your LT, because Im not that good at it yet and I want to learn from the best.
    I like the restriction. So each third post Im able to rebel or draw in anything I want. Makes it a bit less powerful.
    Any other ideas, like I have to be within a certain range of my opponent or kido to rebel or draw it in?

ooc: being able to draw in or repel kidos are quite strong maybe you can make it a restriction like, you can only repel up til hado/bakudo 50 in shikai.

ooc: that sounds good. And in bankai up to level 89. being able to rebel the strongest kido just seems wrong.
    Anyone else thinks that we need to put a restriction on the level 90 and above hado and bakudo?
    I think we should unless your expertise is kido like Tessai
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:57 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

ooc: The vizard heads are still consiudering it. so until then, we dont have any confirmation.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 am

Dchong wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

Me: mine is, as your kido has to be strong to be able to use shunko
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:59 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

I didn't realise that shunko was affected by kido
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

I didn't realise that shunko was affected by kido

yes, it is, it is a form of kido.
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 am

Haha , Shunko !
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 am

I always thought that shunko was another form of combat
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 am

Dchong wrote:I always thought that shunko was another form of combat

It is Kido and Hakuda
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:07 am

OMG !!! DEE IS ON9 !!!!
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:09 am

ksw212 wrote:OMG !!! DEE IS ON9 !!!!

Me: yea i checked, he is... dont you guys think this is kinda wierd?
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:09 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:OMG !!! DEE IS ON9 !!!!

Me: yea i checked, he is... dont you guys think this is kinda wierd?
    Maybe its Sam or smeone else
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 am

Yeah, I think its wierd, But he most have some reason to be on again.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:11 am

Jin Grand wrote:Yeah, I think its wierd, But he most have some reason to be on again.
    Say goodbye to us ??
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:12 am

ksw212 wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:Yeah, I think its wierd, But he most have some reason to be on again.
    Say goodbye to us ??

I dont know, which is why it irritates me that he doesnt post somewhere
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    Say goodbye to us ??

I dont know, which is why it irritates me that he doesnt post somewhere

yea, im getting irritated too.
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

Bye Guys g2 sleep now
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

Dchong wrote:Bye Guys g2 sleep now
    KK , night
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

HIS HERE !!!! IN CHATTERBOX !!!
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 am

ksw212 wrote:HIS HERE !!!! IN CHATTERBOX !!!

we'll pause this battle for now, Jin, gotta go check if its really my kouhai.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 am

Me: you here yet UDG?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Me: you here yet UDG?

*I appear behind Shane*
    Yes I have already arrived.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:04 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Me: you here yet UDG?

*I appear behind Shane*
    Yes I have already arrived.

*Shane starts getting ready*

Me: okay let's start.

Shizuka: faridah are you here? wana sit and watch together?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:*Shane starts getting ready*

No I think she is talking with Jin right now. Alright so I have some techniques I have used which one do you want to learn?
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:08 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:*Shane starts getting ready*

No I think she is talking with Jin right now. Alright so I have some techniques I have used which one do you want to learn?

hmm, how about we start from the basic ones first? since ive never seen you in hand to hand combat i dont know what its like.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:19 pm