manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 25 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm

*jumps out of the way and holds out palm towards you* "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado 31! Shakkao!" a ball of red energy is sent directly at you
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 pm

*sit down and watchs while playing guitar*
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*jumps out of the way and holds out palm towards you* "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado 31! Shakkao!" a ball of red energy is sent directly at you

*I grab your arm before you finish the chant* Now take this Fire art 7- Fire Maximum Ingram- *I engulf my fists into fire and 2 afterimages appear with me and we use a barrage of punches at the opponent*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Tmack where are you?
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:Tmack where are you?

sorry I was reading somthing but I just posted the reply
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:25 pm

[quote="Tmack"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"]*jumps out of the way and holds out palm towards you* "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado 31! Shakkao!" a ball of red energy is sent directly at you[/quote]

*I grab your arm before you finish the chant* Now take this Fire art 7- Fire Maximum Ingram- *I engulf my fists into fire and 2 afterimages appear with me and we use a barrage of punches at the opponent*[/quote]

"Bakudo 81. Danku." a blue energy wall suddenly comes inbetween us and loosens your grip on my hand and i release it from your grasp and then aim it at you while the energy wall goes down, "Hado 88! Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" a hugmongous blast of blue energy is sent towards you.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*jumps out of the way and holds out palm towards you* "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado 31! Shakkao!" a ball of red energy is sent directly at you

*I grab your arm before you finish the chant* Now take this Fire art 7- Fire Maximum Ingram- *I engulf my fists into fire and 2 afterimages appear with me and we use a barrage of punches at the opponent*

"Bakudo 81. Danku." a blue energy wall suddenly comes inbetween us and loosens your grip on my hand and i release it from your grasp and then aim it at you while the energy wall goes down, "Hado 88! Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" a hugmongous blast of blue energy is sent towards you.

OCC: are you a kido master

*I put my hand out at the Hado and block most of it but it gives me little damage to my hand* Oh I forgot to tell you....I hate Kido *I break the danku and then use Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly until i feel to ease up (this move also increases my speed)*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 pm

*i block most of the fire hits but a few of them hit me in the chest and im sent flying back. i hold on to my chest as it's smoldering. then i hold out my hand and black energy swirls around it* "Bakudo 90! Kurohitsugi!" a box made of black energy suddenly surrounds you and then it crashes on you and thousands of spears peirce through you
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*i block most of the fire hits but a few of them hit me in the chest and im sent flying back. i hold on to my chest as it's smoldering. then i hold out my hand and black energy swirls around it* "Bakudo 90! Kurohitsugi!" a box made of black energy suddenly surrounds you and then it crashes on you and thousands of spears peirce through you

OCC: I ask once again are you a kido master lelouch

*The box made of black energy surrounds me while I keep on using dragon fist* this box just won't stop me
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:39 pm

occ- oh sorry, um yeah i guess.

"this is getting boring." *i unsheath my zanpakuto and point it at the black coffin kido* "rise with the shadows. tasogare no hatsugari." my sword instantly turns into a rapier-like sword. screams and wailes can be heard in the distance.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- oh sorry, um yeah i guess.

"this is getting boring." *i unsheath my zanpakuto and point it at the black coffin kido* "rise with the shadows. tasogare no hatsugari." my sword instantly turns into a rapier-like sword. screams and wailes can be heard in the distance.

*I stop using dragon fist and listen to the screams* wow...some loud stuff....please put it out or I will get angry
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 pm

"kurasureibu." the screams instantly stop, but it starts to get darker. then suddenly the trees surrounding us turn grey. their shadows suddenly leak out shadow people, untill around 20 of them surround me, each of them letting out a depressing moan. the black coffing kido breaks and shatters letting you out.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"kurasureibu." the screams instantly stop, but it starts to get darker. then suddenly the trees surrounding us turn grey. their shadows suddenly leak out dark people, untill around 20 of them surround me, each of them letting out a depressing moan. the black coffing kido breaks and shatters letting you out.

*I look at the shadows* this is a real glum looking place...let me light it up here * I use Fire fist (I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent) to destroy all of the shadows* your power is pretty interesting
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 pm

[quote="Tmack"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"]"kurasureibu." the screams instantly stop, but it starts to get darker. then suddenly the trees surrounding us turn grey. their shadows suddenly leak out dark people, untill around 20 of them surround me, each of them letting out a depressing moan. the black coffing kido breaks and shatters letting you out.[/quote]

*I look at the shadows* this is a real glum looking place...let me light it up here * I use Fire fist (I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent) to destroy all of the shadows* your power is pretty interesting[/quote]

*shadow hands instantly grab your ankels from the ground before you can reach me* "why thank you."
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:53 pm

"why dont you release your zanpakuto and see where it goes from there?"
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:00 pm

hello?
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"kurasureibu." the screams instantly stop, but it starts to get darker. then suddenly the trees surrounding us turn grey. their shadows suddenly leak out dark people, untill around 20 of them surround me, each of them letting out a depressing moan. the black coffing kido breaks and shatters letting you out.

*I look at the shadows* this is a real glum looking place...let me light it up here * I use Fire fist (I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent) to destroy all of the shadows* your power is pretty interesting

*shadow hands instantly grab your ankels from the ground before you can reach me* "why thank you."

*I look at the shadows grabbing my legs* well if I can reach you with my fist I just use this Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb

OCC: sorry my mom took the laptop and then it shut down but I am back

and I really don't like to release unless I have to
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:25 pm

occ- that's okay. and i guess i'll just have to force you release.

*shunpos away from attack and then plants sword into the ground* "Sorry to have to do this, Bankai! tasogare no shido hatsugari!" the whole battlefield suddenly turns pitch black. you cant see a thing.

occ- dont try to light it up, cause only i can do that
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- that's okay. and i guess i'll just have to force you release.

*shunpos away from attack and then plants sword into the ground* "Sorry to have to do this, Bankai! tasogare no shido hatsugari!" the whole battlefield suddenly turns pitch black. you cant see a thing.

occ- dont try to light it up, cause only i can do that

*I look around and I can't see anything, then I yell out* Hey...come on out and play...*then I use Fire art 8 - Volcanic Explosion- I charge up an immense amount of fire then I burst it out like a bomb) to make any thing or body near me catch on fire*

OCC: I really thought about lighting it up but I kinda knew that it was kinda impossible
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 pm

*even though you use a fire art it is still pitch black dark. suddenly you hear a wooshing sound and your cut on the shoulder*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 pm

*i block the hit by the bomb*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*even though you use a fire art it is still pitch black dark. suddenly you hear a wooshing sound and your cut on the shoulder*

*I feel the cut on my shoulder* so you play in the dark...so I guess you don't think I can't find you..well you're mistaken remember when you were hit be one of my fire arts...well one of the special effects of my zanpakuto is to seek anybody that was hit by one of my fire attacks *then I turn my head around and then focus and then I see specks of crystalized fire in mid air* now I guess I'll release... Reach the flames of Hell!!!...Kaji no Ryuu *then fire surrounds me and then I send Fire Tornado( my zanpakuto makes a huge tornado made of fire) at the being with the crystalized fire on it*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:58 pm

hey lelouch you still here
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Tmack wrote:hey lelouch you still here
    *suddenly kanda jumps down ontop of tmack with his zanpakto pointing down while yelling*
    never let your guard down
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:21 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:hey lelouch you still here
    *suddenly kanda jumps down ontop of tmack with his zanpakto pointing down while yelling*
    never let your guard down

*I block the attack* well that was a surprize....well kanda can you give me your initiation for your dojo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:09 am