manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 12 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:34 am

Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:Alright who starts first?'unsheaths zan'
    alright..u start first...
    Alright'Shunpos behind Dee and smacks him sending him flying'
    woi...*ducks down and punches david's shin instead sending him crashing down*
    Barely dodges the punch and punches his stomach sending him flying
    *side steps getting grazed at the side instead and slaps david's face at point blank* woi..whats with u and sending ppl flying....-_-"
    'Falls down but then shunpos to behind Dee and flings Dee to the ground'
    *gets flinged and at the same time wraps right hand around david's head and left hand around david's neck dragging him down and tightens the grips*

oc: this hold cant be broken by sheer strength as any amount of pressure u use to break the hold will break the neck and the jaw
    Uses right hand and grabs zanpakutou's blade then stabs it into Dee's stomach while in the lock'
    *leaps up while still holding the lock and tightens grip while the blade grazed my right leg and wraps legs around david's chest and squeeze legs tightening the pressure around his chest,neck and head while closing in the gap between them from behind*
    'Makes self colder and colder making Dee's body start to sting from the cold'
    what the....*continues to tighten the grip causing the air to escape from david's lungs and tightens the grip around the neck choking him* this way...both of us will feel the pain...heheh...
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:36 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:Alright who starts first?'unsheaths zan'
    alright..u start first...
    Alright'Shunpos behind Dee and smacks him sending him flying'
    woi...*ducks down and punches david's shin instead sending him crashing down*
    Barely dodges the punch and punches his stomach sending him flying
    *side steps getting grazed at the side instead and slaps david's face at point blank* woi..whats with u and sending ppl flying....-_-"
    'Falls down but then shunpos to behind Dee and flings Dee to the ground'
    *gets flinged and at the same time wraps right hand around david's head and left hand around david's neck dragging him down and tightens the grips*

oc: this hold cant be broken by sheer strength as any amount of pressure u use to break the hold will break the neck and the jaw
    Uses right hand and grabs zanpakutou's blade then stabs it into Dee's stomach while in the lock'
    *leaps up while still holding the lock and tightens grip while the blade grazed my right leg and wraps legs around david's chest and squeeze legs tightening the pressure around his chest,neck and head while closing in the gap between them from behind*
    'Makes self colder and colder making Dee's body start to sting from the cold'
    what the....*continues to tighten the grip causing the air to escape from david's lungs and tightens the grip around the neck choking him* this way...both of us will feel the pain...heheh...
    Air blows out of the lungs freezing Dee's face and starts to freeze Dee'
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:40 am

Dchong wrote:Air blows out of the lungs freezing Dee's face and starts to freeze Dee'
    heh..*black energy starts to leak from body causing body to unfreeze and continues with the lock as the energy starts to engulf david* lets see how u like this...*place pressure from left elbow onto david's shoulder forcing his neck to go up while tightening the grip around his head forcing his head off his neck*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:Air blows out of the lungs freezing Dee's face and starts to freeze Dee'
    heh..*black energy starts to leak from body causing body to unfreeze and continues with the lock as the energy starts to engulf david* lets see how u like this...*place pressure from left elbow onto david's shoulder forcing his neck to go up while tightening the grip around his head forcing his head off his neck*
    Ouch my ice clone's head just dropped off'appears right behind Dee and stabs my zan blade through Dee and my ice clone'
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 am

Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Ouch my ice clone's head just dropped off'appears right behind Dee and stabs my zan blade through Dee and my ice clone'
    *the zan goes through body and pierces the ice clone as the body disappears* wow...clones.....*appears standing on a tree branch clapping*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    *the zan goes through body and pierces the ice clone as the body disappears* wow...clones.....*appears standing on a tree branch clapping*
    Clones always were good'shunpos next to Dee and slashes Dee in the stomach'
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 am

..... Wow , still fighting ?? LOLZ , i jus ate my dinner xD
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:51 am

*nasin walks in with half his face tottaly smashed*

hey guys Crying or Very sad
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*nasin walks in with half his face tottaly smashed*

Yo , btw , i replied to urs in Chatterbox xD
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 am

Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    *drops down backward from the tree branch with legs hooking from the branch dodging the slash and grabs david's legs slamming him into the tree trunk* that was fast...*blood trickle down from stomach due to a light graze* lucky...me...
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 am

ksw212 wrote:

i know........ any of you wanna hear the most skrewed up song evah.
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    *drops down backward from the tree branch with legs hooking from the branch dodging the slash and grabs david's legs slamming him into the tree trunk* that was fast...*blood trickle down from stomach due to a light graze* lucky...me...
    'With face on the tree trunk'ou...ch..'elbows Dee with my arms'
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

screwed up song?...britney spears?...
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

no worse.......... i will sent a link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrqNKzNrwLU

this is so hilarious.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 am

Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    *lets go legs the moment i see the elbows coming in dodging it and me free falling from the tree* weeeeeeeeee *grabs hold of a tree branch and swings self up standing on it*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:01 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    *lets go legs the moment i see the elbows coming in dodging it and me free falling from the tree* weeeeeeeeee *grabs hold of a tree branch and swings self up standing on it*
    While falling I grab Dee's leg and pulls him down with me
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

no worse.......... i will sent a link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrqNKzNrwLU

this is so hilarious.
    the heck...*removes pants and starts dancing whatever the jap ppl are dancing in the video* NIGHT ON FIRE!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH~~
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 am

damn those hollows..... a hollow smashed my face.......... Shocked
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

this is so hilarious.
    the heck...*removes pants and starts dancing whatever the jap ppl are dancing in the video* NIGHT ON FIRE!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH~~

yea....... it was my fave song for a short period........
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:05 am

Dchong wrote:While falling I grab Dee's leg and pulls him down with me
    *jumps over the other side of the branch causing david to get flinged forward and his face heading straight for the tree branch*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:damn those hollows..... a hollow smashed my face.......... Shocked
    u got bitch slapped by a hollow???whoa.... Shocked
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:damn those hollows..... a hollow smashed my face.......... Shocked
    u got bitch slapped by a hollow???whoa.... Shocked

yea..... wut you think happened to me,???? that bastard tricked me, he said he'd give me aburger if i would let him live, and then he bitch slapped me,
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 am

Hey Dee sry but I gotta eat dinner so we continue the fight later ok?
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 am

Dchong wrote:Hey Dee sry but I gotta eat dinner so we continue the fight later ok?
    yeah sure man not a problem
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm

ok. i'm here now. alls that left is to wait

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:58 am